Chapter Thirty-three

Start from the beginning

"I knew he'll never leave me alone!" You shook your head in disappointment but you weren't annoyed the slightest. Detective John was one of the few police officer that helped you and was nice to you while working with London PD, you promised you'll help him when you were leaving to Seoul and he also promised to keep an eye on you which he did. 

'We have nothing to do anyway, let's check this Charlie guy!

Suddenly you heard a knock in the door, then a male voice speaking from the other side, "Room service, I brought your lunch! 

Lunch? You blinked twice in confusion before standing up and walking toward the door, you opened it to find a young man in the hotel uniform with a food cart next to him, "Good afternoon Miss, I have brought your lunch as it was ordered... Please inform us if something is missing or you need anything else!" He smiled.

"But I didn't order anything!" You titled your head in confusion. 

"Mr.Jeon had ordered us to bring lunch to room 402 at exactly 12:30, Miss!" The man explained. Mr Jeon ? So Jungkook is r.Jeon now..... 

"Thank you!" You nodded to the man and allowed him to push the cart inside the room, "Amm excuse me, is it possible you could bring me a laptop? I have some work to do!"

"Of course, Miss.... I will bring it right away!" The young man bowed and excused himself, closing the door behind him.

'Wow, it feels good being treated like some rich woman, isn't it Y/N?

You chuckled, "It sure is!" You stared at the food then placed the tray on the bed and looked at it for a couple of seconds. 

'I wonder how much it cost?' 

"Well, I won't risk it!" You nodded taking your phone you snapped a picture.

12:35 To Firefighter J.J: (You sure I don't have to pay for this later?) 

J: (You sure I don't have to pay for this later?) 

seen: 12:37

.

12:37 From Firefighter J.J: ( No, You're welcome and Enjoy your food )

You smiled and placed the phone next to you on the bed as you crossed your legs and sat comfortably.

 "Guess we're safe!" You smiled, your stomach finally announced that it needed food as soon as possible. It is usually like that, you won't remember to eat but once the food is placed next to you you get from okay to starvation real quick. 

The first bite was heaven, the meat was cooked perfectly that it almost melted in your mouth, the sauce, the creme, the bread, and everything was delicious, your energy was lifted immediately.

Whoever said The belly rules the mind was right. 

Your phone vibrated again announced the arrival of a new notification. You took a small sip of water before taking it and check.