leverage

tw: sexual harassment

He grabs me by my hips and pulls me closer. Just like that, we fall into a bad habit of ours we know all too well; indulging in a heated make-out session right before one of us has somewhere to be. In this case, it's in my bed, knowing damn well Beau has to be back at school in half an hour to prepare for the last match of the season.

Call it a good luck farewell to the only boy that'll draw my eye on that field tonight.

"Christ, love," he moans into my mouth at the feeling of my hips rolling back and forth where he needs me most. Admittedly, this is a little more than what we anticipated for a "good luck farewell", but I simply can't stop myself. Not when he's looking that good. Who knows, maybe I have a thing for guys in uniforms?

Beau kisses his way down my neck, savoring the fresh vanilla scent embedded in my skin. One of the thin straps holding my shirt in place falls to the side. Generously, he takes a bit of my skin between his lips and sucks harshly. Fisting my hands through his hair, I gasp into his light brown strands, my body shaking helplessly in his hold. His other hand picks up from my waist to tilt my head back with a firm grip on my neck.

The warmth and moisture of his tongue sends shivers down my spine. It spurs on my sinful movements and intensifies my moans.

"Shhh, Josephine," he coos into my neck. I try, I try my fucking hardest. With his lips sucking the breaths out of me and the pressure building between my legs, it's ten times more difficult to keep quiet like he asks.

I bite my bottom lip in an attempt to hush my sounds. It muffles them, but they certainly don't go away. As I hum in pleasure, my body trembles in need of him. I really needed this.

His lips pull away with a soft smack. I move my gaze back down to him. His eyes fall upon his handiwork, the new mark to add to the abundance of them already there.

"We still have a solid five minutes," he points out to the alarm clock on my dresser.

I hum softly, "Bold of you to assume you could make me come in five minutes." I know damn well he can. When he puts his mind to something, he'll go to great lengths to get it done. That mindset is definitely a perk in terms of our sex life. When he sets his mind to making me come, best believe I'm going to become a moaning mess under him. Yet, knowing that, I still enjoy giving him a hard time.

He bucks his hips up. Our centers meet for a quick second, and fuck if it isn't the most blissful second I've had today. "Think I won't?" he queries, chuckling at the minimal amount of pleasure he has to give me in order for me to moan out for him. He puts his finger over my lips, reminding me to keep quiet.

"We shouldn't," I sigh, "it's hard enough for me to stay quiet as it is. Plus your game, you're gonna be late."

"That little volume problem of yours can be solved fairly easily. I'll just shove your panties in your mouth and have you gag around those..." he trails off with a sneaky gleam in his eyes.

"Beau," I giggle.

He grips my ass tighter, pressing me down harder onto the tent in his shorts. Cuts off my shy giggle real quick. "What?" he asks innocently, "Not like you haven't let me do it to you before."

"We can't take the risk."

"I thought the risk was what you liked."

I do. I fucking love the risk. The adrenaline making my heart pound right out of my chest, getting punished for not being quiet enough, knowing we could be caught at any given moment sets something off in me. Something that makes my reservations disappear. I never would've thought something like running the risk of being caught having sex made me hornier of all things, but then again, there's a lot of things about myself that would have remained a mystery if Beau had never come crashing into my life.