this friends with benefits thing

beau.

For whatever reason, I thought by the time we got back to school, this friends-with-benefits thing we're doing would have fizzled out. I would have caught myself before I gained feelings for this beautiful mess of a girl. She would have realized she was deserving of so much more than I could ever give her. That fact is more obvious than ever now. I hid things from her. Things that I shouldn't have. Every time I get the chance to tell her though, I see the sparkle in her eyes when she looks at me. I see hope. She never looked at me that way before. No one ever has. Being the selfish bastard I am, I'll take whatever I can get. Telling her the truth means clamping a lid over that shiny gleam in her eyes and the hope she sees for me is the only good thing going for me. I can't tell her, as much as she needs to know.

She turns to look at me and I forget all about my lies. All I see is the version of myself she thinks I could be. Her eyes remind of what I could become with her in my life and fuck I'll be damned if I ever dare lose that. Jo is the one person that sees something greater for me and if I fuck that up, I'm not sure I'll ever see that hope ever again.

When I kiss her, I forget what I was thinking about. With her deep intakes of breath she whisks away all the doubts and worries. All that consumes me is her.

I'm pulled back to these little moments between us. Where all I want is to bring her closer and make her feel the things she's never felt before. I made the mistake of thinking I could make it a whole school day without having her in the most carnal ways possible, but when I see her in that outfit my mindset does a complete 180. Images of her jaw dropping as her hips rock against my fingers and the skirt around her waist bundled up into a pool of fabric as I lose myself between her thighs pass through my mind.

I need her.

She already knows what I mean by ditching class, what I plan to do. Her pace is surprisingly faster than mine as we head back to my car, our hands are clasped together so I can really feel it when she's pulling me behind her.

She wastes no time throwing her bag in the backseat and hopping into the passenger side. Out of pity for her desperation, I make haste with my movements as well. Even then, that's not fast enough for her.

"Took you long enough," she teases with an angelic giggle. Jo leans over the center console to push her lips against mine with force. It's then that I'm truly able to experience the imperative desire laced in her blood. As her tongue moves with mine it's like she's describing to me in full detail how badly she craves me. One of my hands finds her bare thigh and goosebumps start to form beneath my fingers. It still leaves me in shock how quickly and sensitively her body reacts to my touch. It could be even the simplest of touches like me brushing a hair away from her face and her lungs will constrict, preventing her from taking a breath until my hands are back at my sides. The shivers that boil down her body are my favorite ticks of hers though because it gets even harder for her to pretend like she doesn't know what I do to her. In 80 degree weather, I could simply flip a strand of hair off her shoulder and she'll get the chills like it was still winter.

"It's going to take us longer," I pant between kisses, "if you don't let me drive." I don't want to stop kissing her, but I also don't want to wait longer than I have to to hear her pretty moans as I flick my tongue over her sweet pussy. I have to pick my priorities here.

Luckily for me, she doesn't put up too much of a fight. She sits back in her seat with a sly smile while I start to drive out of the parking lot and through the back streets. I notice the way she seems to be squirming uncontrollably, crossing her ankles over one another, flipping her hands over and over again in her lap as they press into the closed space between her thighs, the change in her breathing pattern. I've spent enough time with her to know this is how she acts when she wants more than what she's given. Even with my hand on her thigh, my pinky just barely brushing under her skirt, she still wants it higher where I can feel her arousal soaking her panties.