"I still don't understand why you're doing this." Lisa shook her head in disapproval. "Nothing is at stake here other than their own downfall."

That's what you think, Lili.

"It's the last thing I'll do for them. I promise."

"So, what do we do with Miss 'No Care For Stranger Danger' in there?" Lisa referred to Jennie. "Since you decided to complicate it for yourself and she just blindly trusted you."

"I'm her fiancé, of course she would trust me. And she's divinely beautiful, I'm not to blame here." Jisoo held her head high.

"Whatever you say, Simpsoo."

They walked back in to see Jennie patiently nibbling on her food. Jisoo couldn't help but think how adorable her cheeks look, filled with food.

"Look." Jisoo whispered to Lisa with heart-eyes.

"You're so whipped for your wife already." Lisa shook her head at her idiot friend.

"Not my wife."

"Sister-in-law?"

"He's not my brother."

"Fine." Lisa gave up. "Your little crush."

Jisoo's sudden stomp scared Jennie, causing her to jump up a little.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Jisoo quickly apologized.

"It's fine. I just get scared easily." Jennie informed her.

They silently ate, not knowing how to start a conversation without stuttering or blushing.

Jisoo kept grabbing glances at Jennie, her eyes were naturally drawn to Jennie and in her head she believed everyone's eyes had to be.

She was insanely beautiful, no one can help but like her. She doesn't believe in love at first sight but lust at first sight was definitely real and that's what this current feeling must be.

Lisa groaned inwardly, not liking being stuck as the third wheel. She forced Jisoo to hurry up eating so they could play together even though she knew she was going to lose every single game.

"Jennie won again." Jisoo announced.

Lisa looked to be in a trance. She expected Jisoo to beat her but Jennie beating her in every game was not what she had imagined.

"I'm so sorry. We can play again and I'll let you win if you want." Jennie offered, feeling horrible.

"No." Lisa waved her off. "Please, my ego can't take this anymore, Miss Kim."

"It's getting kind of late." Jisoo put her phone back in her pocket "If you let us know where to drop you off, we can safely get you home."

Jisoo didn't know what mess their families were at right now since she dragged Jennie away at her engagement night so easily without thinking. They can't contact her right now either since she doesn't have a number yet.

"I think it's best we return to the party." They both agreed with Jennie and drove back.

"Where have you been, Jin? I was so worried." Dara faked a smile of concern.

"I told you the kids had gone out to get to know each other a bit better." Jiyong gave them a proud smile. "They're fiancé's after all."

"It's time to wrap up the party anyway." Seunghyun noted.

The rest of the night continued with Dara not leaving Jisoo's side. She was suspicious of Lisa and Jisoo, scared they might have spilled the truth to Jennie.