Stolen (Kwon Eunbi)

An abandoned warehouse

An abandoned warehouse. Built without ever realizing its purpose, it sits idly in the city outskirts. Light gusts of wind blow through the mostly empty building. Moments later, a sharp screech reverberates around the area, scaring the birds off the roof. Previously blocked light now spreads from the outside, shining almost halfway through the center of the place. A midsize van slowly enters the building, belting out copious amounts of smoke from the exhaust. The five seconds the engine remains running after coming to a full stop and shutting are more than enough to render an old man unconscious. Speaking of which, a stupefied body nearly falls off the rear once the boot opens. Mercifully, two men are able to save the person from potential harm.

"Hey! You idiots, we're in no rush here!" You scream from the driver seat, looking at your men's mindless actions with the rearview mirror.

"Sorry!" Koo Youngjae says apologetically, unaware that he's released the unconscious body from his grip. It almost falls off the boot again but is saved by Nam Jungsu. All you can do is facepalm at your crew's idiocy, which you barely tolerate at this point.

You step off the vehicle with your passenger and partner Yoon Sangkyu, who quietly chuckles watching it all play out. As if he forgot that he almost didn't pay the gas money earlier. Making your way to the back you find Youngjae and Jungsu returning the body back in the bag they stored the person in. Like earlier, they seem to have lots of difficulties doing it. You're growing mad by the second.

"Okay that's enough. Send the body now."

Your instruction falls on deaf ears as they continue trying to fit the figure in in different positions. Not sure whether they're trolling you out of spite or you've hired the worst criminals ever.

They've done it! They packed the body in the bag, but it took only ten minutes.

A slow clap you give in response. Because of their lack of intelligence, they think it's worth bowing and cheering for. Little does anyone know it's sarcastic.

"Thanks for the applause, boss. We knew you'd be happy for us one day," Youngjae says as he hops off the back of the car carrying one half of the bag. Once the bag and Jungsu fully exit too, Sangkyu slams the boot shut. You're wasting precious time with just getting the captive out.

Your team takes the bag into one of the smaller rooms. Inside is a small chair and a couch. Not the cleanest, but you need to work with what you have. It's an abandoned warehouse, not a five-star hotel. Jungsu releases the body from the bag and it almost falls over but he catches it before it hits the side of the seat. More recklessness. When will it end?

The body is tied, hands wrapped around the waist and legs tied with separate ropes. A paper bag from a fastfood chain hides the stolen person's face. You can tell it's fresh because the scent of cheeseburger and gravy permeates anyone that approaches it. It's all dandy until you remember that it was your team's lunch earlier.