Final

-A YEAR LATER-

“Jin,” you barge in the royal court where he was attending an important meeting. Jimin trailing behind you, pouting. Jin's brow furrowed staring at you questioningly.

Look at this Jin, this man keeps on teasing me. I don't fucking care about your dumb meeting scold him for me. He keeps on taunting that you love him more. And not me.

Jimin's mouth was left agape as you spewed out the exact words he had said to you. The courtiers present gasped, no one dared to yell at the king. Fuck about interrupting such an important meeting. Of course I love my sister more. Jin smiled.

“Then tell it to him. Not me.” Jin chuckled, averting his gaze to a bewildered Jimin. I love my sister more than you Jimin. There I said it. A satisfied grin was seen on your face.

“There on your face loser. Now come on, let's go and play something else.” Grabbing Jimin's hand you turn around. People don't mind my presence. Continue your meeting, forget I had come here.”

You walked out of the room. Yoongi, who had sat across Jin, burst out laughing. Hyung if it were for anyone else they'd surely get punished. What do you wanna say about Y/N?

Jin giggled shaking his head. I can't punish that young lady. First she's the queen, second my sister. Who won't hesitate to put up a fight against me. The soldiers sitting around him smiled at their king's remark.

Jimin, do you know why we are a perfect couple?” Shaking your hands you walk in the hallways. “Of course since we love each other.” You frown, shaking your head.

“No you dumb wolf. It's because our love was toxic to each other. Two toxic people mend well with each other. Do you know that? My love turned toxic for Yoongi in the end. And your love turned toxic for me this birth. Still we didn't give up on each other. Eradicating the negative energy off in the end. We are a toxic couple with a huge twist.”

Jimin fake-cried disagreeing. “We are not a toxic couple. I agree with your points, our love might have been toxic at some point. That doesn't justify us to be a toxic couple though.””

You flicked his forehead.
“Stupid, you have to agree to what I say.” He whined out of pain rubbing the area you had hit. “And why should I agree?” “I'm the queen. You should obey my orders and agree with my talk.” He pinched your waist. Getting back for the forehead flick.

I'm the queen's husband, which makes me the king too.” He retorts. “How dare you pinch me Park Jimin?” He sensed your anger running for his life. “Get back here you idiot of a werewolf.”

“Catch me if you can bratty Queen of Evildea.” You chase him, yelling and shouting each other's names.

Guards giggled at your playful actions. Enjoying the couple's fight. Jin stood on the balcony of his room. Intensely witnessing the bicker between the couple. “She looks so happy, doesn't she?” Yoongi nods his head. “She definitely does.”

“I heard you're gonna be a father soon?” Yoongi was perplexed he hasn't informed anyone about it. He wanted you to be the first one to know. “Take care of her.” Hugging him, he wished best for the younger male. “Thank you Hyung.”

You sat down breathlessly beside Jimin after chasing each other around the palace for a whole good hour. “Y/N where are your parents? You had told me back in the pack house on the day of your first heat you miss your father.” Reminiscing the memories your mouth formed an 'o' shape '