37

Jimin sat in the meeting hall, where Jin went over all the rules and guidelines for the upcoming ceremony. These past few days you weren't able to spend time with him. Practising everything about Royals. Hyung, are you ok with me and Y/N being together?” Jimin's question caught Seokjin's attention.

Yeah I am. If I wasn't ok with it, I wouldn't let you rail my sister in her room.” Jimin blinked his eyes getting abash out of embarrassment. Yoongi, who sat across Jimin, cleared his throat. “Jin wtf-” your sudden appearance frightened the three men.

“You're back I see. Did you select a Royal gown for your crowning ceremony?” Hearing the word gown you give puppy eyes to him pouting.

“I don't want any Royal gown. Why can't I just walk down the hall in my black pajamas? Or even better leather pants and jacket paired with turtle neck top.” Jin sighed, keeping aside his paperwork.

“Y/N you can't enter the ceremony wearing pajamas. The people of our kingdom might think you just woke up. We know you always wear that but they don't? And to your second choice. You're entering a royal ceremony, not a street biking contest. You'll give the vibe of a homeless street punk.”

Playing with his pen he points out. “Hey don't call me a street punk. You shouldn't follow these age old stereotypes. Imagine how lucky you'd be to have me as your sister. I'd be the first ever Princess in the history to walk the royal hall wearing pajamas or leather jeans-” Jin eyes Yoongi to take you away.

“Let's go Y/N we need to get you a makeover about your whole pajamas thinking. The royal tailor is our next destination.” Grabbing your wrist he scurries away in his vampire speed. Not giving you a second to complain.

Hyung will you allow me to marry Y/N?” Fiddling with his fingers Jimin asks the male. The idea of being left all alone with Jin wasn't a pleasant thing to him. He thought to utilise it, by asking the most important question.

Yoongi was getting married, he was somewhere jealous by that fact. He wasn't lucky enough to see you walk down the altar to him.

“Depends how serious you are about marrying my sister? Are you willing to stay back here for the rest of your life? You left your pack for her, but everything has a con. She'll live longer than you. Who will look after her after your death? She'd be left all alone in this world.”

Jin's words dawned a new gush of realisation on Jimin. He had no answer to them.Hyung I really wanna marry her. What can I do to stay by her side forever?”

“You'll have to turn as one among us. Be a vampire. Abandon your werewolf side.” Jimin's breath hitched. He had to sacrifice his wolf for marrying you. Was he really going to do that? His wolf was stuck with him since birth. There was no way he could remove him just like that, can he?

“I'm ready. I'll be a vampire if it means I can stay with her, marry her and love her like my woman.”

A huge smile broke into Jin's face. Standing up pulling him into his embrace. Jimin wasn't even able to comprehend when he had reached him from the other side of the table. Vampire speed? He was yet to learn alot about this kind. The mythical books seemed vague in his eyes now.

“You have my permission to marry my sister. Let's find you a suit right now young man. You've passed my test successfully.” Jin held his hand. Ambling to the royal boutique. “I want the best suit designed for my brother-in-law.” The tailor looked confused.

“Your majesty wasn't Sir Yoongi your brother-in-law?” Scrunching his nose the old man asks. “Yoongi is also my brother-in-law. To my other sister. He's also my brother-in-law to Y/N.” The tailor gasped. “Your telling Princess Y/N is getting married to both these men?”