24

Jin sat on the chair facing a nervous Jimin sitting on the bed. “The girl shown in the antic Evildea records book is none other than my sister Y/N.” “What?”

Sweat perceived his forehead looking at Jin in fear. For some reason he wanted to run away regretting his decision to come here in the first place.

“The 7th King of Evildea is me. My sister and I loved each other a lot. She never asked me for anything. A rebellious girl indeed she was. Treating everyone fairly without any hostile feelings.”

“She did not believe in love, scared to get hurt. Though she never agreed on that fact, it all changed the day she crossed paths with a werewolf residing in the human territory. Unknown to his own nature that he was one among the supernatural beings.”

“A werewolf that came into her life like a silent shore screaming for help. Turned out his silence was the hidden warning for a wave that thundered and blew on her heart. His presence killed my sister at last. Do you know who that werewolf was?”

Jimin shook his head, not wanting him to say the name. “It was you Park Jimin it fucking was you. She loved you but you never spared a glance at her the way she did. Each evening I had to see her staring out of the window, she remained calm as if it didn't faze her. But I knew she was hiding her pain just the same way she had been doing it since childhood.”

“I thought your presence would change her and make her happy. Bring abundance solace in her life but you proved me wrong. I hated you for turning my sister into a weak mortal. Snatching away that beautiful smile forever from her.” 

“You enjoyed your day with your love while she hid in her room trying not to break down everyday. Why did you not love my sister Park Jimin? Was she being a Vampire that big of a loath and curse to you?”

Tears streamed down Jin's face. Jimin wasn't ready to accept Jin's words. More like he tried telling himself the older male was lying, plotting another conspiracy against him.

“I know you won't believe me,why don't you ask the older males of your kind about the 7th Princess of Evildea. They'd be knowing better than anyone who she was.” Shutting his eyes close, Jin concentrated for a while. A white light combusts in the room. Creating a transparent bubble.

“See the reality and then tell me do you deserve my sister as your mate this birth? There ain't any lie here. Rather the true visionary representation of everything that took place during that era.” The bubble started glowing. Various scenarios started appearing in front of Jimin's eyes.

-7TH CENTURY-
(KINGDOM OF EVILDEA)

12 year old Y/N roamed around the palace a little joyously trying to hide her gloomy behaviour. Marching towards her brother's room. “Jin-ah” barging in his room. She smiled at her brother. “Yah! How many times have I told you to call me Oppa?” Admiring his handsome face, 22 year old Jin scolds his little sister.

“So you won't love me if I won't call you Oppa?” Looking at him grievously she fakes a sad expression. He quickly shakes his head kissing her forehead. “Ok Miss dramatic don't call me Oppa. Tell me why did you come here?” She glared at him. “I can't even come to meet my brother. I see His Highness of Evildea.”

The note of sarcasm in her tone was well heard by Jin. “You'll be the queen someday as well, Her Highness.” Ruffling her hair he intentionally spoils it. “Kim Seokjin stop messing with my hair.” She walked out of his room angrily. “Hey I'm sorry.”

Though he was a King, Jin's heart was really soft when it came to his little sister. “I'll buy you anything I'm sorry.” Standing in front of her he gives her his puppy eyes. “Tsk they are not even cute.” Rolling her eyes she tries to stifle her laugh. The guards around them watched the siblings interestingly.