34

“Lee Myung?” Jimin had no idea how he knew her full form. The thing that tormented him was the girl standing all shy and acting cute. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. “It is an honour for me that you know my name Alpha Park.” Chim snarled, itching Jimin to let him take control.

“Of course we know you witch, you're the reason because of whom I almost lost my Y/N.”

Jimin scoffed innerly. Maintaining a fake smile on his face. I'll have to leave. Excuse me.” He scowled at her figure loud enough for her to hear. Myung was immersed in her thoughts to see the detest he held towards her.

Cold air blanketed the Park pack. A royal car drove on their border not caring about the patrollers striving to stop them. Parking the black limousine in front of the pack house. Two figures walk out. Dressed in all black with red chiffon embroidering their royal dress.

“And who may I have here?” Leaning against the door you blow the invisible dust off your nails. Myung turns around staring at you. Your appearance announced both threat and death. She was anxious, on observing your fangs.

“You're a vampire, wtf are you doing here in our territory?” Rolling your eyes you stare at her coldly with no emotions displaying on your face.

“Stop with your territory talks. Listen to me carefully and when I say carefully you better take up my words seriously. Stay away from Jimin. He's mine.” 

Myung grinned wickedly. “Little girl he's not into you. Most importantly he hates your kind more than anyone.”

“She did it, once again insulting me using my age against me. Mocking me as a little girl. I won't let her have the pleasure of pulling me down this birth.”

Approaching her, you graze your nails on her neck. Applying pressure on a certain point. “I might be a little girl in your eyes. But he sees me as a true woman. A woman you can't even imagine. Your getting on the vampire's bad side you distasteful dog.”

Jimin scurries in the pack house back hugging you. “My love your here.” He spins you around kissing you fervently. Myung stood there agitated. Witnessing Jimin kiss you like his life depended on it. A moan left your lips.

Her mouth hung open. Jimin's hand caressed your waist. Breaking the kiss smirking proud of the reaction he got from you. “I missed you so damn fucking much.” Connecting your forehead he fondles your cheeks. “I see this is your mate that your head over heels for.”

Namjoon walked out of the kitchen bowing at you. You bow back. “Mate?” Myung inquests out of jealousy. “Yes she's my mate. The crown Princess of Evildea.” Pulling your body closer to his Jimin pecks your lips, your chest bumps with his manly torso.

He was enjoying this skinship. “Such a possessive man you are Jimin. Now I get why you're ready to leave behind your empire for your mate.” Namjoon laughs hiding the baffled expression he had watching Jimin kiss and flirt with you. 

“What can I say Alpha Kim, I'm worth all the sacrifices as Jimin claims it to be.” Smirking at Myung. You lock your arms around Jimin's neck. Namjoon being a wise man understood where you dart your words at.

Myung it's Alpha Park's last day at the pack today. He'll be leaving us soon and move away permanently with his mate in Evildea.”

Myung's brain hammered hearing Namjoon's words. “No he can't do that. Jimin belongs to me, not this cheap vampire. She's a pathetic blood sucking monster.” You clench your jaw, listening to her obsession with Jimin. Invading someone's privacy wasn't your thing.