25

Running back to the castle my feet find their way directly to Jin's room. “Jin-ah” “young lady calm down, tell me what happened. Did you get into trouble again?” “Nope, actually I met a werewolf today.” Hearing the word werewolf leaving my mouth he stirred up.

“Chill up, I saved him. Turns out he doesn't know he's a werewolf yet. But he could sense I was a Vampire. He was a cute boy Jin.” “Ok” Nodding his head he smiles at me. “Was he a little boy?” Sitting down on his bed he questions me. I shook my head.

“He was older than me.” “Oh! As long as he doesn't hurt you I'm fine with it.” He shrugged his shoulders. “Should I be friends with him? I have this sudden urge to protect him, Jin.”

He pats my head, nodding his head. “Sure why not?” Side hugging him I felt comfort from my brother. That very day my fate was linked with him. Park Jimin.

-4 YEARS LATER-

Sitting on the branch of the familiar tree I wait for him eagerly. “Just a little longer he'll be here soon so calm down, Y/N.” I try negotiating with my thoughts, eager to see him. “Y/N you're up there again.” His beaming grinning face comes into view. “Hi” as years passed by I became colder.

But with him I tried my best not to show what I actually was. He knew I was trying my level best to not hurt him. Though he never mentioned it to me, I perceived he looked after me. In one or the other way.

“I'm gonna find my mate soon Y/N.” Jumping up and down on the ground he exclaimed excitedly. The very first words he decided to acclaim once I got down from the tree. 

“I'm still yet to turn 18 haha” faking my giggle I suppress the pain about to lace my face. “You'll find your mate soon Y/N don't worry.” He cheers me up. But if only he knew I wanted him to be my mate.

Love me and look at me with adoration. Looking at him now I confirmed all my thoughts are just a fantasy that I built up all these years.

“Which rank wolf do you think would be my mate?” “I don't know” sitting under the tree I replied honestly. “What if your mate ain't a werewolf rather a Vampire?” He sat beside me, horror filled his face.

“No way, that shall happen. Don't be offended but having another kind as your mate doesn't sound a bit good from my side. Just imagine rather than carrying my pups she'll end up drinking blood during her pregnancy.” The venom coating his words was clearly obvious.

“Everyone has their own needs, Jimin. Not all Vampires drink blood.” His face turned into a bitter expression. “I know but it isn't like I'll get a Royal as my mate will I? Even if I do, I'll reject her lol. No way I'd accept her.” Fisting my palms my heart cried. He hated my kind, it was
discernible.

“If I wouldn't have saved you that day, would you hate me as well?” The uneasiness in his face was clearly seen. “I hate lies Jimin” before he answers anything I remind him. “Of course I won't hate you Y/N.” Lies, he spews lies directly on my face.

Just like a bird hiding in its nest trying to safeguard itself from the hawk-like eyes of the bigger mortal. Here he is attempting to save himself from my wrath. I failed to acknowledge who he actually was. Maybe I never actually wondered what he was? “Jimin I'll get going now.”

Dusting the sand particles of my dress I stand up. His brows furrowed looking at me confusedly. “It's not even 30 minutes since we came here. And you're already leaving?” A pained pout was on his lips, but I chose to ignore it. To shield myself from the hurt, his words eradicated me.