14

Jimin’s hand was intertwined with yours as you walked down the streets people bowed on crossing paths with you. Hiding the vicious hate they had on you behind their fake smiles afraid of Jimin. “Are you fine love?” You hummed leaning your head on his shoulder.

You didn’t know why you did it? But his presence beside you pulled you closer to him. Jimin gulped the evident lump forming in his throat at the close proximity between you both. This was indeed an unexpected thing for Jimin.

His skin burned as your cheeks pressed against his muscular biceps. Holding his arm to support you as you walked drowsily. “Are you sleepy?” He asked quietly. It’s already been an hour since you walked out of the pack meeting. Him causing a ruckus and beating up those wolves who had dared insult you.

But his mate instincts were still all alert and cautious about you. Jimin felt your emotions though not completely but you being quite surely struck a nerve inside him. His mate was sad and that didn’t settle with him.

“I’m tired” you slowly whined. He stopped in his tracks, making you confused looking up with your sleepy eyes to see his face. Jimin was about to say something, but his sight disembarked on a person standing a few hundred centimeters away from you both.

Thanks to his sharp wolf eyes. “OMG Y/N COME WITH ME” squealing like an excited kid, he grabbed your wrist running along with you. “Slow down I’m tired” you tried stopping the excited male. But Jimin wasn’t ready. Sprinting for a good five minutes he finally halts his feet in front of an antic store.

“Why are we here?” Questioning him, your eyes travelled around the store. “That belongs to my mate.” Jimin firmly replied, staring at the boy selling a bracelet. Your gaze landed on the bracelet, getting angry as the boy tried selling it off to some random man.

“Hey that’s mine” you snatched it away from him. “How could you sell it?” Glaring at the younger male, who seemed 15-16 years old, you scoffed. “That isn’t yours, it belongs to our shop” the boy nervously retorted, avoiding Jimin’s predatory look, who was ready to scold him for talking back to his mate.

“Young boy, I hate lies. And this belongs to my mate, I’m damn sure about it.” Caressing the bracelet with your thumb you wore it back on your wrist. Jimin beamed seeing you all happy. “Finally I got her what she desired” his wolf jumped up and down in his head.

“But Alpha-” Jimin looked him straight in the eyes not to continue with his lies. “I’m sorry” he quickly bowed apologetically. Not ready to face the Alpha’s wrath. “My master brought this to our shop and told me to sell it. I didn’t know it belonged to our Luna.”

Him addressing you as Luna, made your heart skip a beat not in happiness rather an unknown feeling. Maybe resentment? “It’s fine young boy. But never lie again.” Jimin patted his head smiling at him.

“I’ll come and speak to your master later. For now rest well assured.” The teenager shook his head, bowing at him getting back to his business. “Thank you so much for this Jimin” your observe your bracelet carefully expressing your gratitude to him.

“Anything for my mate.” Jimin took a deep breathe bending himself a bit, landing a soft peck on your cheek. Getting shy the very next moment, scratching the back of his neck out of nervousness. “That’s my way of saying welcome” he chuckled trying to hide his baffled expression.

You rolled your eyes hitting his arm. “You can’t even lie properly Mr. Park.” Jimin’s wolf was growling by the way you addressed him, first you gave up on honorifics calling him Jimin, and now Mr Park.