18

Death feared him because his presence was the assemblance of fear and fright in itself. With his mysterious aura he sat gracefully with his legs crossed on the bed. His hands wrapped around your figure making Jimin clench his jaw. 

“Release your hands off my mate this very instant.” Growling in abhorrence he apprises the male. A snorty chuckle left his lips. “Aren't you a little too pensive, Park Jimin?” Taking your hands in his he stood in front of Jimin. “Why do I need your permission to hold my sister?”

Jimin's breath hitched. He shook his head, denying the fact that what he was saying wasn't right. “How can she be your sister?” He questioned him. “By blood” throwing his hands up he whisked a glass of red fluid out in mid air.

Trapping it between his fingers, sipping on it graciously. “I believe my sister hasn't introduced herself well yet to you low-life dogs. No problem, let me introduce you to her.” Red smoke concealed the room. Leaving the presence of only you three being seen.

A dark black dress laced with red frill dolled up your body. “Meet Kim Y/N the upcoming crown Princess of Kingdom Evildea, the largest empire to ever exist for us supernatural creatures. I'm sure you're well off aware of what we are.”

Laughing crookedly he sits on the chair, his arms placed on his thighs leaning his chin on his palms. “Now that you know her true identity you should already know what type of creatures we are, Alpha Park Jimin?” Placing a crown over your head he stands beside you.

Linking his arms with you a similar crown adorned his head. “WE ARE THE VAMPIRES.” He bellowed in pride. Laughing evilly. “Kim Y/N the only sister to Kim Seokjin.” Masking his cruelty behind a fake smile Jin bows at you. Jimin had tears in his eyes.

Not ready to accept the things Jin kept blabbering

Not ready to accept the things Jin kept blabbering. “How can she be your sister?” Muffling his sobs he hiccuped on his words.

“You wolves are really stupid. Did you ever think why my sister never spoke to her wolf? Or why did she always hang around with Yoongi? She was far more intelligent than any of you low life creatures right here since the beginning.”

Scoffing at the end of his sentence Jin mocked him. Jimin felt inferior in front of the older male by now.

“I always had my eyes over each and every move my sister made. But Alas! you turned out to be her mate. Funny thing is she never accepted you. How could she when there wasn't any connection from her side?”

“You were nothing but a pawn for us to gain what we wanted. A puppet of our game. The foolish love sick Alpha helped us climb up the stairs to our ultimate goals. Willingly permitting us to step over you.”

“Y/N tell me he's lying” Jimin begs. Rolling your eyes, you snap your fingers, a royal chair appeared in your sight. Sitting beside Jin you look at Jimin.

“There is nothing that my beloved brother lies about Jimin. I hate lies. Why would I appreciate it if my blood lied? I never lied about the part I felt nothing about you did I? I clearly told you. You weren't my mate.”

“But you were adamant into making me yours. Blame your stupid wolf not me. Anyways thank you. Thanks to your stupid obsession I gained what I had came here for in your pathetic pack.”

“What did you gain?” Tears no more had been held back they swamped down on his face, displaying his pain and hiding the agony he faced because of your betrayal.

“My freedom. I was trapped in that stupid wolf body, my vampire existence had been cursed. I had to embarrass myself to fit into this pack. Behave like a wolf.” 

“I never wanted to give myself to a wolf, guess destiny ended up playing with me. The other day when I lost my bracelet at the war zone you finally found out I was your mate. It was indeed astounding news for me as well.”

“Evil gracious I had to bear with your sickening ass everywhere. Thanks to you mating with me Park Jimin my curse was expelled, I no longer have a wolf side. It's completely Vampire.” 

“I can hereby happily rule my kingdom as a true blooded Vampire. The thing which I always desired since my birth. Don't you wolves have a second chance mate? Feel free to find her, I'm not interested in a wolf.”

Blowing on your nails you stand up. Gawking your eyes at him hideously. “You hate Vampires Park, but here stands your mate who's a Vampire.” Scowling at his broken state you deride him. “KIM Y/N” Jimin shouts at you with his red eyes.

You burst out in laughter along with Jin. “After years of wait my sister shall finally return to the kingdom of Evildea. The place where she rightly belongs to.” Blowing his signature flying kiss at Jimin, Jin walks out with you.

“How dare you do this to our Alpha. Vampires are sick” the people of your ex pack start wailing and cursing at you. “Now, now you don't want to be the one to be served as our dinner on the Royal table do you?”

Licking his lips Jin pushes a man to the nearby wall as he tries touching you. “That's Princess Y/N for you right there. Not your petty little wolf Y/N. Believe me, she's generous with you wolves so far. A Vampire has a really good appetite, always remember that.”

Choking him without mercy Jin growled and his fangs started protruding. “Brother let him live, why would you waste your energy behind a low-life?”

Spitting on his face he throws the wolf across the room. His back comes in contact with the harsh wooden floor. Breaking a few bones in the process. “How sad was it? I couldn't kill my prey. Thank the princess.”

Winking at the wolves shivering in fear he mocks sarcastically. “I, Kim Seokjin, the King of Evildea, invite you to our kingdom humbly. Do visit our kingdom. I shall personally escort you.”

Bowing at them he proposes a royal invitation. But the people knew better than anyone. What did this invitation actually mean? The King of Evildea inviting you? It was no good news to anyone. It clearly depicted you had sworn enmity with the King. Getting on his bad side.

Never had they ever thought the Y/N that they always despised turned out to be the ruthless King's beloved sister. “Ladies and Gentlemen now we shall take our leave. Hope to see y'all low-lives in Evildea.” Smirking at them he disappears in thin air along with you.

Jimin sat on his knees. Tears flowed down unconditionally from his eyes. “I was ready to leave behind my everything for you Kim Y/N. But what did you do? Play with my heart and trust? You fucking used my love for your own benefit. What a fool indeed I was. I no longer shall love you.”

“I HATE YOU KIM Y/N. YOU'VE YET TO SEE THE ALPHA'S RAGE, HIS WRATH. GET READY FOR THE WORSE FOR THE DEATH THAT I SHALL PRONOUNCE TO YOU WOULD BE PAINFUL AND NEVER SEEN BEFORE.”

“I PARK JIMIN REJECT YOU KIM Y/N AS MY MATE. REVENGE IS ALL THAT I QUEST FROM YOU. STARTING FROM THIS VERY SECOND. YOU STARTED THIS TALE BUT I SHALL BE THE ONE TO FINISH IT KIM Y/N.”