04

You walked back to the room in the back of the stadium. Seeing a man present already. Handing you a pair of clothes he pats your head. "You did a good job." You nodded your head.

Your breathing is uneven. He noticed the injury on your leg. "I won't leave those mfs." You shook your head. The male sighed walking out.

Quickly changing into the fresh pair of clothes he had brought you walked out, excited as well as nervous. Being the first ever Beta of the pack. It did sound overwhelming to you, arousing a sense of pride to boost up your ego.

But you knew better than anyone else. It wasn't the same in your case. People's disliking towards you would never lead them to end up liking you at the end of the day. "Go ahead" he pats your head coming out of the dark.

"You sure you want me to do this?" Looking at the older male you asked straightforwardly. "To be honest I don't. But I know you always wanted this. Now that you've got this. Don't hold yourself back. Hurry up before I change my mind." You laughed nodding your head running outside.

Entering back the senator completely dressed it was silent, an eerie unpleasant silence to be exact that didn't help you in any sort of good way. Jimin gestured his guards to bring you to the podium. They bowed at you respectfully, taking you upstairs.

"Beta Y/N" He stood up happily.
Turning to face the crowd who were gloomy. But an angry growl from the Alpha, made them surrender, in a second the once dead place turned back into a lively serenade.

"Welcome Beta Y/N." He bowed to you as a sign of respect. You bowed back confused. "What's wrong with this man? Doesn't he know he's an Alpha? Or wait, is this a publicity stunt? Tsk who cares. All I'm here for is to be announced as the only sole proud Beta to this pack." The thought of it, made you smile unknowingly.

Jimin looked at you busy in thoughts, smiling and staring at your shoes. He understood you were happy. "Beta Y/N, congratulations on your victory. I'm proud to have an Ally like you by my side to serve this pack and our kind."

You nodded your head. Your smiley expression turning serious, "I present to you all Dark Moon Light's first ever female Beta Y/N." His voice held dominance as he yelled out to the world with pride.

The people in the crowd were shocked, firstly an Alpha bowed to his Beta second his extreme joy in announcing it to the world. But they weren't ready to risk questioning the Alpha and get him all angered.

Going with the best way they started cheering and praising you. Fake praise be it, but it did content Jimin's heart. Poor man was clueless of his pack's fake personality.

You shook your head internally laughing. "The energy these people hold though. How do they manage to act so well?" Jimin held his hand up asking them to stop. Taking a step back, he pulled out a sash.

"You hereby, are the Beta of our pack. I hope you sincerely serve us the same way you have been since the start." You nodded your head without hesitation. Jimin wrapped the sash around you, placing a sword above your head. Praying something.

"God, why do wolves have so many detailed praying things?" An answer to the question you'd probably never find. "You did it Y/N." Yoongi yelled running towards you in his vampire speed once Jimin finished the ritual standing in front of you.

Jimin shook his head while others gasped at the vampire's audacity. "This man doesn't fear anyone." He looked away, seeing Yoongi hold your hands. "I know right, those wolves were so pathetic. But I'm Y/N, so I ended up teaching them a good lesson." "You surely did little one." Yoongi winked at you.

Jimin grit his teeth at the scene. "Yah, who are you calling little? I'm a legal adult. I'll soon be turning 19 as well." You glared at him, turning your face away looking somewhere else.

Jimin chuckled at your behaviour. "If she was mine, I'd probably spend my whole day trying to convince her." His heart skipped a beat at his thoughts. But he quickly shrugged it away watching Yoongi trying to do aegyo, pleading with you to talk to him.

"Y/N is really something." Stealing a secret glance at you he cleared his throat gaining your attention along with Yoongi's.

"Y/N now that you are the Beta, I'd like to discuss the pack matters with you." You nodded your head listening to him. Yoongi was silently glaring at Jimin, to have spoiled his plan. He was this close to convincing you.

"And Mr Vampire, now that the challenge is over. You should probably head back home, to your coffin and rest. My pack members are already scared of you."

He gave Yoongi a mocking smile. Yoongi scoffed, rolling his eyes at Jimin. "I know I'm not welcome here, but don't make it so obvious. Also I hate dog blood aka werewolf except Y/N because she ain't one of your kind."

Smirking at an angry Jimin's face. Yoongi disappeared in thin air with his vampire speed. Leaving an angry and agitated Jimin behind.

Now you were left in an awkward situation all alone standing beside Jimin. "I think we should start with the pack duties?" He nodded his head, eyes still looking in the direction of where Yoongi disappeared.

"Yes, we should. But before that, what do you wanna do about those wolves whom you defeated?" Heading downstairs Jimin asked you about the three disrespectful wolves you had fought with. "How about you make them cleaners for the cow shed forever."

Your eyes fluttered looking at him innocently. Jimin smiled, nodding his head. "Shall be done Beta." He ordered his guards to inform the injured wolves getting treated in the infirmary about their rank demotion.

"It'll be interesting to see how you shall bring changes to the pack
Y/N." Jimin looked at you scanning through the diplomatic files he had handed you once he reached his office. His arms rested on his chin staring at you.

"Little stubborn Y/N today is a Beta. No one would have thought you'd be so brave, not even me. You always gave me a spiteful and vengeance filled look. But today you're my Beta, The best counterpart to any Alpha. How are you feeling? I'm eager to know, all that I had seen was a small smile on your face."

"Which you soon replaced with your usual blank expression. Perhaps, is there a way to invade your brain? And see if the cold, innocent Y/N is indeed the same as she shows herself as or something different maybe?"

He was busy in his thoughts staring at your figure. He knew you were aware of him staring, and was waiting for you to question him.

"Alpha, if you have any question that you wanna ask, I'm ready to answer. But don't stare at me like a creep. And please, don't change your words saying I wasn't staring." You looked him directly in the eyes.

"This girl is my Beta, yet she doesn't fear me a little bit. Rather she turned even bolder. When wasn't she bold anyways?" He felt himself feel small under your staunching gaze.

An Alpha should never feel this way. But with you he did, and he didn't know why? Surprisingly he enjoyed it, and finally even agreed to it today.

"I was staring at you indeed. I won't lie. As an Alpha, I've to make sure, my strongest counterpart, Beta is a strong minded and willful person. Congratulations, you've passed the test."

He raised his thumb showing you a thumbs up. You looked at him saying a small "ok" going back to your work. "You just saved your ass from getting whooped by your Beta Jimin." His wolf laughed at Jimin's words, teasing him for his unusual behaviour.

"I'm done with this file. What's the next one?" He was shocked, hearing your words. An hour had passed but he didn't seem to acknowledge it, busy staring at you. Also hearing a few low growls from your mouth at his creepy behaviour.

"This one." He handed you a fresh file which he picked out of random. Not even bothering to check the name. Going back to his usual routine "stare at my mysterious Beta Y/N."