19

-KINGDOM OF EVILDEA-

“Brother” entering his chamber, I call him out. “Y/N your here” the familiar warm smile embraced his lips. Oh how badly I missed spending these treasurable moments with him. Standing beside him near the window I felt my heart thump wildly inside my chest.

“I'm sorry. Forgive me, I failed you.” I wanted to wail and cry to have failed him. But not a hint of anger was seen in his eyes or speech since the second we arrived back. I missed this place more than anything. 15 years, it wasn't a small time after all.

But I had to stay away from my family, the only person whom I could call my blood relative. My brother Kim Seokjin. To the world he was a ferocious deadly beast, but I knew behind his strong staunch personality lies a man who gave up everything to protect his sister.

“Sorry accepted” laughing his windshield wiper laugh he blew his flying kiss at me. “Why aren't you yelling at me?” My heart begged me to cry those emotions out, that's been hidden deep beyond the sashires for over a decade already.

“You don't need to be sorry. The only way to cure your curse was that wolf. I'm not disappointed with you. The only thing that saddens me was when I never got a chance to protect you.”

“The King of Evildea had to lose to the wolves watching his sister getting bullied and cursed at. If only I had been given a chance then they'd see how powerful I am.”

His jaw clenched, making me chuckle. Indeed he was the almighty king of all times. None could deny that. “Had you done that, then your sister wouldn't be cured today.”

His lips sealed. “You got a point right there, but that doesn't mean I'd forgive them” smirking at the view in front of him he chuckled. Indeed the spectacle in front of the window is enchanting. “How could low-lives even think they can stand up against us?”

Scoffing at the thoughts of wolves he sipped on the glass of wine he nobly held. “The crowning shall be held by the end of this month. Until then feel free to do as you desire. If you may excuse me I have trivial matters to handle.”

Licking his lips he walks away leaving me alone staring at the scenery outside the window where my brother stood right now. “Indeed a trivial matter it is brother” grinning at the sight of him whipping nobles heartlessly. I watched in amusement.

“I hope to be a good queen to rule this kingdom. ” A sigh of boredom left my mouth walking out of his chamber. “Princess Y/N” an enthusiastic voice squeaked. “Hello there prince Taehyung.” Smiling at the older male I bowed in courtesy.

“Oh come on don't be so formal. We've been friends for a long time after all.” Kim Taehyung the crown prince of the Kingdom Sylvia. His Kingdom wasn't any big rather one that was under ours. Jin being the generous one, decided to give it to Taehyung's family.

But with a condition we'll have the upper hand to avoid any wars being proclaimed in the little kingdom. “I'm happy you're finally a complete Vampire.” Smiling his famous boxy smile he expressed happily. Yeah, right how could I forget, apart from Yoongi and Jin, Taehyung also knew about my curse.

“Thank You, I hope you attend my crowning ceremony. I'm inviting you personally” hoisting an invitation card in Mid-air. I handed one to him. “Woahh, so it's true that the crown Princess is a hidden magician.” Looking through the card he yelled astonishingly.

“Yeah whatever” rolling my eyes. I bowed to him walking away. “Aish, both the brother and sister are the same. Cold cuties”' his words didn't go unheard by my ears. Laughing lightly. “Thank you Tae Bear” giggling lightly I ran away from the scene. Hearing him whine on what a mean woman I was.

“If this isn't the great queen Y/N.” He dabs his tongue along his lips. “Long time no see Yoongs” a predatory leer curved up his lips. “I'm glad everything went along with our plan.” Leaning on the wall he eyes my figure. “Are you that desperate to have me?” Sniggering at his figure, that eye gawked at me I question.

“I apologise princess but that shall be far from beyond my imagination. Don't want King Seokjin to execute me now do we?” “Since when did you start addressing my brother as King?” Uplifting my eyebrow I ask curiously.

“Not in front of my throne please love birds” Jin's voice boomed in the empty hall. “Jin” glaring at him I mouthed curses. “Young lady, once you're the queen we'll get you married to him, don't worry.” Yoongi broke out in his gummy smile hugging Jin. “Thanks Hyung.”

“All men are the same” fake pouting at the duo hugging I pulled them apart. “Jin won't you teach your sister some of your directives? The view earlier indeed was worth beholding in my eyes.” Patting my shoulder he shared an eminent message through our eyes.

“At the end of day you'll forever be my sister Y/N. Let's get going. I don't want you missing up with some real great torture lessons.” Yoongi, who stood opposite you , both admired the bond the siblings held. “No matter how many births it might be, their bond never fails to fascinate me.”

-PARK PACK-

“KIM Y/N” the black wood table laid at the end of the room. Glass pieces scattered everywhere. It's already been a week yet Jimin's vexation hasn't calmed down. How will he be all quiet and carry on with life? When his love had betrayed him. Used him to gain her own needs.

Left him all alone. “I'll destroy you Kim Y/N.” No matter how many times he had said those words, yet he never felt content. It had become his mantra by now. Chanting it repeatedly. “Let's go” smiling viciously at the males standing in front of him in fear he commands.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Ceasing their journey in front of the old wooden house that looked haggard yet presentable, Jimin gets out of his car. An older man stood at the entrance. “Nice to meet you again Alpha.”