unexpected visitor

"I am really sorry y/n please forgive me, this is the first time in my life i really do mean sorry and even the first time i have apologized someone like this. i was a fool i just didn't realise that i was falling for u" he said and i saw sincerity in his eyes but there was somewhat a different emotion also that i cant define?

"wow- taehyung i don't know what to say, this is even the first time someone apologize to me like this, not apology no one has even decorated so much on my birthday or something" I faked a laugh

"but?" he asked

"how did you knew there was a but?" "i sensed it, it was either but or butter"

"yea- you guessed it right, but i really want to be alone right now... and you know it will take time for me to trust you taehyung"

"how can you not trust me when i did so much for you? first i had to beg ur so called friend to give me the keys to the house. Then i bought so much decorating stuff, i prepared for a song i decorated the whole place and now how can you not trust me?"

"what?whoa was it a favour? yah! you almost raped me ok? what is it all a game to u, huh? what do you think i am? a toy, that you just can play with me anytime you want and throw me away like that only....and then you expect me to forgive you just like that plus you are even making me count the things you did to set up this cringey apology theater. wow now you heard me speak i dont know where this boldness is coming from but taehyung- i am tired of playing these stupid games with you lets just end this, we are not made for each other catch the signs. and you know go to hell with those nudes leak them all u want i couldnt care less!"

"alright if thats what you want" saying that he left the house. i lay back on the back. gosh now i have to clean up the mess by myself. i was standing up but the door bell rang. "aish, if this is Lisa i will kill her for letting that jerk come in"

i opened the door and saw a man covered in black clothes from head to toe. "w-who are you?"
"looks like someone forgot her OPPA"

"JUNGKOOKKK!?"

he removed his mask and show his bunny teeth "and aishhh since when are you my oppa you pabo u r 5 days younger than me"

"haha so how are you ajhuma?"

"you little- come here" i chased him around the room"

"wait a damn second" he turned towards me. "looks like someone got a boyfriend" he wiggled his eyebrows....i looked around the room and saw the decoration and rose petals were still lying around the room. "oh that- haha nevermind help me clean up the mess"

"no tell me when are you introducing him to me?"

"first of all there is not him for crying out loud and second explain you unexpected visit?"

"no tell me then how are you gonna explain the roses on the bed and on the floor with dim lightings? "kook its not li-" "oh fuck sisss wait a damn minute.... are you dating a 50 year old man? oh my gawd you have got yourself a sugar dadd-" "ayyyyy dont you dare completeing the sentence you maniac i said leave it i m having a headache"

"fine but we are gonna come to the topic later"

"anyways what are you doing here, i mean i am really happy to see you and all but you should have informed me that you are coming, you havent contscted me since 2 yrs u went to nyc for studies, are you back for good?"

"yes you know study isnt my cup of tea, i want to do something i m passionate about and that singing so i'll focus on that i will audition for some companies after graduation and for now i will focus on my singing and dancing while attending the school you go in"

"oh my god thats great you always wanted to be a kpop star i m SOO happy for you, where are you staying?"

"oh about that....when i told mom and that that i want to quit school in nyc they told me to be independent then and get a part time job, so till i find a job and would be able to afford rent can i stay at your place"

"of courseeee yassss you know i have the best time with you right? you can live here as long as you want kook"

"hmmmm but tell me honestly coz i dont want to come between you and you little someone...no no wait your older someone" he smirked, "oh stop already now help me clean up"

"fine, btw are you still friends with that lisa" "ofc... oh wait someone still have a crush on her huh?"

"sis come on dont make me choke on the air she i s with eunwoo anyways pkus i want to focus on my dreams right now"

"about that... lisa and eunwoo are not together anymore, that jerk backstabbed her"

"Oh really?!!!" he said while giving his huge bunny smile. "JEON JUNGKOOK!!! its my bestie you are talking about."

"i mean oh really....? man that sucks they looked so good together" i sighed then chuckled "you havent changed a little have you"

" i am not sure about that" he removed his jacket and oh boii come to mama

"kook tell me if it creeps you out but those muscles and your tattoo oh my god u r a muscle pig, you have gained height too! you have grew up well kook proud of you"

"haha told ya pig"

then we both shared a laugh and kept talkking. i really missed him we had the best time together. tho we didnt talked much but when we did time just flew by. and man seeing him trying so hard to get lisa's attention and he always trying to win her heart is literally the cutest thing i cant wait for it haha. their relationship remind me of gunther and rachel.

guess today wasnt so bad afterall.

a/n

hey guys finally updated, i was kinda busy but thanks for your patience... the book is kinda slow and boring but bare with me or not your wish . umm if anyone is having confusion about jungkook'srelation with y/n the no he is not his real brother they are cousins.