Hate

After Taehyung left the room leaving me alone, naked , in the fucking janitor's room! I mean I Hate myself . How can I let my bully aka ex-crush do that to me. Yeah he is hot and rich and talented and -

Yeah fucking gosh I admit that he has everything that I don't have and everything that every girl ever want from a boy.

Yeah he have everything but a fucking heart

That ruthless son of a bitch .

I was too busy cursing him in my mind that I didn't realise I was laying on the floor of janitors room. Soon after the bell rings, I realise that and quickly put on my clothes back before anyone enters the room .

I didn't realise that the lunch break was long over. I rushed to my locker and check my phone to receive some messages from Lisa nagging.

On the phone

Y/n??
Where are you bitch?

Yah!

Oh enjoying your time with your crush , I see

Luck bitch

Anyways I am going to drink the bubble tea shop I have a date with bambam

End of chat

Aigoo, this girl.furst of all lisa correction he was my crush haha i will never like a monster like him ever again...!

And Yeah bambam her new bf. I am surprised that she has been dating him since 1 week 3 days 14 hours and 7 seconds. Now 10 lol . I know I might sound weird but I have a record of tracking her bf's that she have dated

Well it is the longest record ever since her first love left her. After that she have turned into a playgirl. I hate him for that. He turned my sweet best friend into a bitch.

Flashback (Lisa pov)

I am so happy
Today is my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. I love him so much he is the best . I bought him his favourite cheesecake and some snacks, because we are going to watch Netflix all night and cuddle.

Yeah its our ideal date type. We both don't like to go on fancy dates , we like comfort and chill . We both have so much in alike. They say opposite attracts well we are like two peas in a pod still we love each other so much.

He is an idol and two years older than me still he make so much time for me. He is my first and last love I will never let him go . I was thinking about all that stuff I didn't realise I reached his home already. I was about to knock the door when I saw a note on the door .

I was confused but still opened it and see

Hello my, love - to Lisa

I know you will hate me after this, I am a bitch I know, and sorry I was in so much hurry I was not able to tell you before.

But Lisa... its urgent and I have to go to the states. I bet you must be confused, and mad at me before I leave at our anniversary, I don't expect you to understand.

You can be disappointed in me, angry at me even hate me

I know its my fault

Don't wait for me and don't find me, its for our best

I have changed my contact number so don't try to contact me either...

Goodbye my love

That was when the world fall apart for me.

Thats when everything i said proves me wrong

Thats when my opinion abt the world change

First love is meant to broken

And opposite attract

I understood it very well that day

I HATE HIM!

How can he? I thought he loved me? Was I that stupid? Does he like someone else now? Or was he toying with me ? Does he ever liked me? How can he say that on a note, he could at least told me in person. Even a phone call would be better ? Where has he gone? What will I do?

So much thoughts ran through my mind and the next thing I knew was waking up in a hospital to see y/n sleeping beside me.

One thing I knew, that whatever happen y/n will always be my side and I will never let her go

End of Lisa's pov

Once I will find you , you will regret it

Oh you surely will

I will make your life a living hell

Cha eunwoo

Anyways, I want to quickly go home take a shower and dive into my bunny pyjamas while watching tiktoks.( I am watching you guys don't judge me XD)

A/n

Hey guys hope u like it. It was a plot twist change. I think its becoming more of a Lisa's ff.haha
I will try to add more of taehyung part

Take care and stay safe 💜