Jealousy

a/n (imma sad no one gave suggestions now don't blame me if this chapter gets boring -pout-)

Its time for history class , the most boring class ever. our teacher told us to read the chapter in group of two properly and prepare a presentation on it. and the word thing is this is the only class me an Lisa don't have together so I was confused with whom to pair up with. 

I was in deep thoughts when I saw a pair of hand on my table, surprisingly they were some very small hands, awww the baby finger I giggle as I look up 

"oh jiminie~" he looks at me with serious eyes" why did you chuckle looking at my hands" I giggle again "they are so cute I bet even my hand is bigger than yours. 

"okay wanna bet, if my pinky is bigger than yours then we will do the project together" "deal" I said shaking his hand we sat on the chairs and put our hands together  . '1.....2.....3.' we say in union. 

"I think they are equal" I said "no way mine is bigger than yours" he said proudly "fine u win" he stood up and starts doing some ..... moves" this is my victory dance y/n-ah~" I chuckled at his cuteness he is looking like a cute little chuckling dancing cos he can walk now. 

the teacher fake coughs "Jimin get back to your seat" he got embarrassed and sat back . I laughed lightly. 

Taehyung's p.o.v 

"fuck fuck fuck I am late again for the history class I should probably avoid sleeping around the boxes in the roof " 

I entered the class and saw Jimin ...... so close to y/n their hands were touching and y/n was laughing continuously . the teacher told me that we have to do the project in group I was abt to reach y/n when some one tug my sweater. 

I rolled my eyes frustratedly I was already angry about y.n and Jimin..... but why was I? I shrugged the thoughts and turn around to see Sana . no no I can't deal with her cringe aegyo right now. 

"Sana want to do the project with tae tae oppa" here we go again .... " I am in kind of middle of something so pls leave me alone " I wish I could just slap her in the face or bully her or something but I can't because her parents are my family's so called 'business partners' and my father told me to do whatever just maintain a good friendship with her so that's what I am trine do. 

she came in my way again "sana is sad becos oppa is ignoring her " she said with a pout. 

I was bout to say something but the teacher scold and told everyone to get back to their seats I took a glare at y/n to see her staring at me I smirked and she looked away then she buried her face in the book. I chuckled fuck sana I m gonna ask y/n to pair up . I thought to myself. and smiled.

y/n pov 

y/n why r u so embarrassing I scold myself face in the book. I saw taehyung talking to that kissing slut again... what is their relationship.... no y/n its probably none of ur business. the rest of period went by the teacher's lecture which I barely understand. I am good in 'studies history is just not my subject.

I was about to walk out of class when Jimin reached me , "y/n-ie lets go to the cafe" "sure Jimin I am hungry I feel like I can even eat your small hands right now" we both walked to the cafeteria as we fool around. 

we sat on the cafe table and Jimin went to take food for both of us. I saw taehyung approaching me, gosh no is he horny again or what. "y/n lets do the history project together " "taehyung I wish I could but ji-" "she is doing the project with me we were just talking about driving to my house after school..... I live alone nevertheless" I could see some emotions in taehyung's eyes. anger, sadness? no its jealousy. but why is he jealous?

taehyung's pov

"she is doing the project with me we were just talking about driving to my house after school..... I live alone nevertheless" I don't know it made my blood boil when Jimin said that and what about the teasing 'I live alone' 

"since when did you two become so close" I asked "'oh that... me and y/n are. good friends .... isn't it y/n-iee~" why is everybody so cringe....."y-yes" y/n said with that I storm off the cafeteria 

y/n pov

I kinda feel bad because I rejected to do the project with taehyung but he probably will do it with one of his 'fan girls' Jimin and I started talking again and went to the lockers for our next class. "well this is where we part our ways y/n" Jimin said in a dramatic way I chuckled and nod my head " wait there is something on your head. " "oh is it? can you just take it off for me" I said in the same dramatic tone 

he giggled and lean towards my head. he was close to me but I didn't care bout that but if anyone will see us it will look like we are kissing hehe. he moved back "here it is" he said with white feather type thing in his hand 

"thank you jiminie" I said and kissed his cheeks, I saw him blush and smile at me  I return the smile. "oh that's enough" I heard a similar voice and the next thing I knew I was being dragged away by taehyung god knows where.

a/n - that's it for this chapter I guess. next chapter is gonna be strong stay tune 

love ya all 🥲