suck it (18+)

y/n pov

taehyung was still driving and I was still tied up with tape on my house. I can't believe this situation for real. what is his god damn problem. how far is his fucking home and who is he to treat me like that, i'm not his sex slave or something. I don't know why girls are mad over h I'm, such a devil.

The car sopped I turned my head toward him , and signalling why he stopped. he ignored me and untie me then take a pair of handcuff and tied my hand back. urgh not again!then he opened the gate for me and grabbed my arms tightly. I can't shout so I let out a small moan. it hurts like hell. I look forward and saw a house, scratch that a freaking mansion, fuck its really a freaking mansion is he a king or what.

As we entered his home I look at him with pleading eyes so he will untie me and remove this fucking tape off my mouth. he sighs and said " fine, but if you utter nonsense I swear u won't be able to talk for day" aish is this a threaten?! whatever. I nodded.

The hall was bigger than my hole house. wow I was looking around the whole house . it has three floors. wow!

I heard Taehyung laughter, " what's so funny?" I asked irritated. " haha! look at you, you are drooling, like a pig hahaha! " aishhh its so embarrassing, why do I keep embarrassing myself in front of him.

I hide my face in my hands, "enough of the drama" he said, "lets go to my playroom."

What the- playroom? is it the playroom like where he bring girls and torture them or something. " w-what playroom?" I asked.

"pabo, you don't know what playroom means, haven't you seen one before??" he smacked my head lightly. we entered the playroom, oh he mean his gaming room. haha I am thinking too much, I think its the side affect of watching 50 shades of grey with Lisa. my mind is getting dirtier day by day hehe.

but what are we doing in the playroom, did he invite me over to play video games with me ?

" Taehyung I don't know how to play video games really, not a bi-" he cut me of by saying , " who said you are gonna play?" he said and smirk.

"t-then?"

"I will play and you will pleasure me."

I scoff " pleasure you? what exactly you mean?"

you heard me right , then he come closer to me and took out the handcuffs , uff not the handcuffs again. he tied my hands to back again " what are you doing?"

"tying you?" he said .

"..."

taehyung sit on the couch and dragged me with him and make me sit on the floor.

"suck it" he said and pointed on his member.

"huh?" I was shocked

"s-u-c-k my d-i-c-k" I gulped I don't know how to do it. I have listened Lisa telling me about some blowjob and hand job , I watched it one porn I guess.

he took his member out. omg it is way bigger than I imagine. how is it going to fit in my mouth?! does he eat pills for that or something?! now I think I understand why are girls crazy for him!

"like what you see?" said taehyung

I gulped I can't deny it though. " t-taehyung, will it f-fit?"

"you see now I am playing my video game do not disturb me"

"taehyung I can't . I really can't, I have never done anything like this before" well its so true I didn't even seen a dick before today. my holy god. !

"well you can you have that ugly mouth of yours just open it and suck it unless you want me to double the punishment"ok I can't argue with him.

"but I cannot do it if you will you know, tie my hands down."

"fine but if you try to run , you know what will I do don't you, kitten?" eww what kitten, does he have a kitten kink.

tae bent down and untie my hands, his face was so close to my mouth if we move an inch our lips would touch, I gulped and taehyung saw that

" well I don't wanna ruin my taste so I will not kiss you don't worry , bitch" wow. it hurts

"ok now pls don't disturb me I don't like being disturb"after saying that he pint at his member and started playing his game.

I bent down and put his junior in my hand, its thick af . I bring my face closer to it and slightly open it and lick it just the way the porn star did. I heard taehyung moaning. cringe but sexy . then I open my mouth more and suck the tip.

I moved my tongue left to right . I bet he was feeling pressure cause I heard him saying " more y/n" I suck deeper the dick almost reach to my throat. I quickly take his dick out of my mouth and say " tae I will choke I don't think I can do it"

"you were doing good kitten keep going" he grabbed my hair removed my rubber band and pulling by my hair he force me to suck his member. I was gaging " I don't want to force you "

bruh then don't force me.

"but I want pleasure so you wanna pleasure me by yourself or in this way" I had no choice but to nod my head.

"good~" then he leave my hair and continue playing and I gave him a blow job till his ' game ended'

after his game finished he pats my head and said " good kitten"

" don't kitten me" I said and pout, he chuckles and zip his pants. " come on I will drop you by your home

unless you wanna stay here tonight?'

A/n

hey armies, this chapter was a little longer than others hope ou enjoy it.

I am not getting so much views but I guess I will keep writing till 15 chapter

if I not get enough voted then I will discontinue maybe. don't know lol

I started writing this book for fun so please be patient I have school too I don't when will I upload next. thanks for your cooperation and don't forget to vote

borahae

also I m tryna not to hurry the chapters, gonna take it slow.