{21}- Imperceptible Extensions | Shadow and Spirit

Start from the beginning

"El Akra!" I strengthened my body, and the swords budged for just a tiny moment.

"Yes!" I smiled as I pulled harder on the swords, who suddenly started to fall back as if they weighted heavier than they originally were.

I tried fighting back at the force, but the swords continued to drag me down as I reached the halfway point, where I just can't pull them out anymore. I wanted to form diamonds at the bottom of the sword-shaped cracks, but couldn't since it was still a very dark chamber.

What can I do to pull them out?

Tools? Weapons? Magic? Authority-

Authority.

The word struck my mind as if I opened a path to my solution, and I called upon the power that dwelled within me, waiting to be unleashed.

Help me! Authority of Sloth!

The ball of tendrils appeared in my mind, pulsating from dark to light as it beated faster and faster, before its power was unleashed as the two invisible hands of darkness emerged from it, grabbing onto the sword handle as it replicated strength similar to my own.

The arms duplicated the amount of force exerted on the sword, and the swords ejected from the pedestal. After soaring to the air and slamming down behind me, I smiled as I realized my victory.

I then looked downwards, and noticed the two hands protruding from behind my arms, acting as a second pair in addition to my own. Before I could take a better look at them, though, they disappeared as I coughed and spitted out some kind of liquid.

Guess that's for using the authority for the first time, huh?

"EH!? You pulled it out? You can't! You're not supposed to!" Bayanga shouted in distress, and I suddenly felt as if I actually did something wrong. I quickly reinforced the room with diamond, as if it will collapse, but it showed no signs of falling.

"What do you mean, he's not supposed to?" Cahya questioned her, and Bayanga almost immediately started to sweatdrop.

"Eh... haha... so anyways, when master was pulling on the swords, I was using Vita to keep the swords down... so he wasn't supposed to pull it out?"

You-

LITTLE BASTARD!

"Eh? Y/N-sama... you look unusually mad..." Bayanga said as Cahya made a tactical retreat, leaving her friend in front of my wrath.

"WHO WOULD NOT BE MAD AFTER YOU DECIDE TO RIG A TRIAL!!!"

Timeskippu featuring Y/N trying to catch Bayanga with a diamond skewer*

"Uwuuuuuu..." Bayanga sniffled as she sat on my left shoulder while Cahya sat on the right, quietly holding in her laughs at Bayanga's attitude. I swear, they're not better than each other in terms of maturity.

"Well, at least this means I can use Yin Magic now. So I guess you did bring me some help." I patted Bayanga on the head softly, and she suddenly pulled herself back from a state of depression.

"Yay! Does this mean you'll treat me better now-"

"Shamac."

A fume of black smoke erupted from my finger, spraying Bayanga in the face as she coughed. "Hey! Are you still mad? I thought you said you weren't-"

"I did say I wasn't. I just wanted to play with you for a little bit." I smiled devilishly, and Bayanga gave me a terrified look as I wiped the scary face off before replacing it with a genuine smile. "Well, I guess, uh, welcome to the team?"