11

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!"

You can hear the chibis stopped from what they are doing when they heard you yell that the food is done.

Quickly scrambling towards the kitchen as they all stumbled upon their own foot excluding tsukishima, yamaguchi, Ushijima, Kenna, Akaashi, Semi and Shirabu.

On the other hand, Bokuto, Hinata, Kageyama, Tendo, Sugawara, Kuroo and Lev all acted like a kid, racing among themselves as they all run towards you.

Your eyes shone brightly at the sight of them, no matter how many times you get annoyed and frustrated by them, they still manage to make you feel good and happy.

Their little legs carried them to you, finally coming to a stop once they reached their destination.

Surprisingly, most of them aren't catching their breath- courtesy of Hinata, Tendo and Bokuto.

"Phew. I think I'm getting old." Kuroo cackled and shook his head as his amber eyes landed on Hinata and Bokuto while wiping the imaginary sweat from his forehead.

You let out a chuckle at his statement, you can understand where he is coming from because, all of them came from your bedroom then ran towards the kitchen, where you are currently residing.

The distance aren't that much for you but since all of them are small, it's a different story.

"What are we going to eat today?" Hinata jumped up and down, waving his arms around as he stared up at you excitedly.

"Pancakes and some leftover bacon last night, I hope all of you don't mind." You gave them a ghost smile of yours.

"We don't mind, (Your name)-san. You're already kind enough to feed all of us so surely they wouldn't mind eating a delicious leftovers from last night, am I right, everyone?" Akaashi turned his head to the other chibis.

All of them nodded their pretty little heads whilst giving you a quiet and loud response of their own.

"Of course! Your food taste amazing!"

"Yeah! The goddess cooked us some food so we're really grateful!"

"No, they taste like shit."

"I-I.. I think Nishinoya is right.."

"Tsukki! That's so rude!"

"Saltyshima!"

"Stingyshima!"

"Stop copying me, tiredyama!"

"Akaashi is right! They taste amazing!"

"Don't listen to them, you're a good and decent cook yourself."

"I wonder how can you reach those cupboards.."

"That's off topic."

"They're above average, (your name)."

You pursed your lips, suppressing another smile that wanted to creep on your lips. You love how they can state their opinions towards you so freely.

That's a sign that they're comfortable with me. You chuckled and cleared your throat.

This caught the chibis attention, almost all of them stopped talking.

"Yes? Are we going to eat now?!" Hinata jumped up again, nishinoya and bokuto jumped along beside him.

You only nodded your head and lift them up to the table carefully.

Once settled on top of the wooden table, you seated yourself on the nearest stool and huffed as you evenly put the pancakes and bacons on their small, miniature plates.

Chibi-chan? (Haikyuu x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara