10

"(Your name)~ Are you done yet?" Tendo, Hinata, Bokuto, Kuroo, Lev, Nishinoya and Tanaka are all huddled up together while watching you stitched another set of miniature pillows.

You grumbled to yourself as you sighed.

Daichi, Semi, Sugawara and Akaashi dragged the energetic chibis away from you, they could sense that you're slowly getting annoyed at their constant questions.

You sent them a grateful look before focusing back on stitching the small pillows for the chibis.

Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka pouted at their captain and vice captain.

"We're only asking her! Why did you drag us here, Suga-san?" The wing-spiker whined.

Sugawara put his hands on his hips and shook his head, "(Your name) is busy, can't you all see that?"

"Suga is right. Let her finish stitching those before bothering her, okay?" Daichi added up before giving Kuroo a karate chop on the side.

"And you, you're the captain of nekoma so behave yourself." Kuroo stuck his tongue out to Daichi and then ran back to Kenma, who is on the corner.

Hinata and Nishinoya decided to stay still as they watch you finish the last two pillows for the night, having another group of chibis inside your home is nice and all but you can't help but worry.

Just where do they come from?

The question lingered in your ever since the first group arrived at your home, you don't know how they got here- well, you somehow know that they all came from your phone but that doesn't explain anything.

You tried asking them but they all just answered with a 'I don't know.' or with a 'I don't remember.', it can be, 'I'm sorry, I have no clue.' which made you even more frustrated than you are.

Don't get it wrong though, you love their company. Their personalities and antics everyday always entertain you in one way or another, but of course, you still have a lot of questions.

You decided not to push it and let go of the lingering thoughts.

There's no use getting stressed over something I don't even understand.

Oh, you just made another mistake.

• • • [🍔]

In the middle of the night, ten chibis are awake and all huddled up in the corner of your bed.

You're sleeping on the couch again, tired and completely exhausted by the event that happened.

Tsukishima stared at Kuroo and Bokuto, the three of them are leaning against the wall as they talked away with the other seven chibis.

"So, do you like her, Akaashi?" Bokuto asked, his eyes showed the excitement that he's feeling right now.

Eyes are staring at Akaashi's slouched figure, he hummed to himself before nodding his head.

"I do, she's nice." Just a simple statement made the owlish male hoot in happiness.

"Yeah, she is nice, alright! She even made us a set of pillows!" Surprisingly, the red head middle blocker decided to chipped in the conversation.

"Ohohoho, just wait for tomorrow morning to taste her cooking." Kuroo cackled as he pat Tsukishima, who grumbled beside him.

Goshiki, Akaashi, Tendo and Bokuto turned their attention to the bedhead captain.

"Is she bad at cooking?" Goshiki blinked, tilting his head whilst watching the nekoma captain laugh to himself.

Kuroo smirked, waving his dismissively before shrugging his shoulders and standing up from his sitting position.

"All of you can wait for tomorrow, I'ma go and sleep because I want to be awake before her." Kenma scrambled hurriedly behind Kuroo as they both went to their respective spot on your bed.

Tendo pulled Goshiki, "Let's go to sleep too, future ace."

The two of them bid a farewell and goodnight at the others then quickly going to their group's spot.

Bokuto, Akaashi and Tsukishima also stood up.

"We'll go first, goodnight." Akaashi bowed his head to Tsukishima then started pulling Bokuto towards their respective spot.

Tsukishima didn't even bat them a glance and just continued to walk over to Yamaguchi's side.

He grunt and threw his miniature pillow away, the pillow landed beside Hinata and the little tangerine haired man hugged the soft pillow.

Tsukishima scoffed at the sight before laying down beside his best friend, closing his eyes and quickly going to sleep.

Kuroo watched the others go to their respective spot on your bed, his eyes lingering on your sleeping figure before he heaved a heavy sigh.

He didn't like how they are slowly increasing by numbers, just the thought of you taking in another team under your care left a bitter taste in his mouth.

He dislike it- no, he hated it.

But what can he do? Even if you're easily annoyed, you're still kind and caring. He noticed that for the small amount of time he spend with you, along with his teammates.

His pudding haired best friend even agreed that you are kind, that you are comfortable to be with which is unusual for the smaller pudding haired man to say.

The bed head wouldn't blame anyone if they started to feel an unwanted feeling towards you.

After all, you are attractive and gentle for their eyes.

The fondness of others towards you showed that they agree with his option.

"I just can't wait how things would turn out." Mumbling to himself before the peacefulness lulled him to sleep.