2

The tension in the air of your living room is so thick, their eyes staring at your form intently as if you'll do something terrible to them, their guards are up and all of them are backed up on the corner of your couch.

Your eyes flickered between them and to your phone, the pop up notification earlier is now gone and you couldn't help but tense up about it.

Package? Delivery? Just what kind of sick joke is this? You thought bitterly.

You shuffled on your spot, still standing and alarming the small creatures on your couch.

You stared at them, examining every one of them and you took notice of the slightly taller creature to be the leader of them.

"Where did you all came from?" You broke the silence that was lingering around all of you earlier.

The seemingly leader of the small creatures pushed the two female behind his back, the one with grey hair and bright orange hair guarded each side of them.

This made your heart melt.

They're protecting those girls! How sweet! You squealed in your mind, you just couldn't help it. You love men who respect, protect and possessive of their women or every other stranger women.

The blonde haired creature with glasses, that somehow remind you of french fries, answered your question because their leader seem won't answer you anytime soon.

"Uhh.. Your phone?" His squeaky voice made you stifled a giggle.

You nodded your head as you fake a cough, looking around your living room. You don't want to alarm them any more than that so you didn't move from your spot.

"Well.. I'll just believe that even though it's unbelievable for little creatures to come out of a human's phone." You mutter weakly, talking to yourself.

You let out a sigh, this made them flinched visibly and you noticed it. You immediately shook your head, fumbling over your words.

"Uh..! Don't feel scared- I won't eat you all o-or hurt you..!"

The one with grey hair relaxed and slowly took a step forward, you took this time to examine him more closely.

He has slightly thick eyebrows, light grey hair and hazel-brown eyes with a beautiful birthmark mole under his left eye.

So cute.. You hummed, staring at him.

His lips curved up in a gentle smile, this made your heart melt once again.

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh—

"We're sorry for.. Uhmm.. Intrusion, we don't know how we got here or anything, but we were on a training camp before we got here." His voice is squeaky but that made him cuter because it suit his small features.

"We got here by her phone, sugawara-senpai." You heard one of them said.

Senpai? How do they know Japanese? You nodded your head in understanding. Now, having the courage to sit down on the couch but on the farthest corner, away from them.

"May I know what's your name, chibi?" You asked, returning the smile he gave you.

"S-sugawara Kōshi.." He said loud enough for you to hear, his pale cheeks burning up slightly as he looked away.

"I see, my name is (Full name), it's nice to meet you, Koshi." You chuckled.

The air around all of you seem to lighten up a little so you asked them if they're hungry, wanting to at least make them let their guard down and be comfortable at your home.

"Then! Can I have meat buns?!" The bright orange haired chibi yelled cheerfully, jumping on the couch.

"Meat buns? I'm not sure if I have it, do you have something else in mind?" You asked, smiling at his cheerfulness.

The chibi ran up to you, unconsciously, you stretched your hand at him and he took this invitation to go into your palm.

Cute! So cute! You screamed inside your mind, putting your other hand at your chest.

Examining the chibi in your hand, you took notice of his unruly, orange hair and brown eyes. His relatively thin build and short stature suit his cute and cheerful persona.

"Aww, anything is fine! How about the noodles you had earlier? My name is Hinata Shoyo by the way!" He yelled, grinning at you.

"Hinata, you moron! Stop being so friendly with her!" You heard another squeaky voice yelled.

Your eyes landed on the chibi, his black hair is cropped short, with a fringe that hangs just above his dark blue eyes, he's emitting an intimidating aura around him and his scowl as well as his glare is pointed at the chibi in your hand.

"Shut up, kageyama!" You raised an eyebrow at them, looking at Koshi while he opened his mouth to say something but someone else beat him to it.

"Hinata! Kageyama! Stop fighting you two!" Your eyes flickered to the leader, his dark brown eyes has an intimidating look as he yelled at the two bickering chibi, which made the two shut up successfully.

"Aw, King got scolded again!" You heard from one of them, again. Looking at the source of the squeaky voice, he has short blond hair, pale skin, thin eyebrows, and now that you examined him carefully, you noticed that he has golden-brown eyes.

You sighed, catching their attention. You looked at the chibi with black hair and dark blue eyes, carefully lifting him up as he struggled against your hold.

"Careful and don't struggle, you might fall or hurt yourself." You warned him. He seem to understand and stayed still.

"I still have some noodles left but I don't think that's suitable for all of you, I'll cook something, but I want all of you to be at the table." You said loud and stern enough to be considered as a warning.

Koshi immediately jumped up on your other palm, joining Shoyo as they hold on to your fingers and the sight alone made you smile widely.

You put Kageyama down on your other palm, making him hold on to your finger as well just like Koshi and Shoyo.

You stood up and walked over to your kitchen, gently putting them down on the kitchen counter as you walked back to the couch to take the others.

This will be a long night..

You thought with a small smile lingering on your lips.