7

The Shiratorizawa volleyball team is practicing as usual, their loud footsteps echoing throughout the school's gymnasium.

"Semisemi~! Nice receive!" A certain redhead called out to his fellow volleyball buddy.

The said boy only gave a glare in response as he got ready to receive again.

Tendo smiled childishly at the obvious irritated grey haired mom of the team, his red eyes landing on his underclassman- Goshiki Tsutomu.

"Hey~! Future ace~!" Tendo called out, Goshiki's dark brown eyes glance at his upperclassman's direction before fully facing the red head.

"Yes?" The bowl cut haired man replied, to the red head only smirked and sling an arm on his shoulders.

Opening his pretty mouth to say something only to get cut off by a loud  'thud' coming from their storage room.

The players looked at the door and waiting for someone to come out but after a good minute, no one came out.

"Get back to work!" Their coach shouted at them when he saw that the shiratorizawa team stopped on their practice.

Most of them came back to practice, only Shirabu, Tendo, Goshiki and Semi didn't.

"Oi, bowl cut brat." Shirabu called out to Goshiki, wanting to practice their toss together.

Goshiki decided to ignore him for a few minutes because of his rude remark.

Semi shook his head and walked over to the storage room, "Semisemi~ what are you gonna do?" Tendo asked.

"I'm obviously about to check out what caused that sound." Semi muttered, getting annoyed by the red head's childish antics.

"I'll tag along! Wakatoshi is busy spiking those sets anyways!" The red head chirped rather happily.

Semi opened the door and stepped inside, the darkness made them fail to see what's up ahead, "Too dark~!" Tendo sang out but followed the setter inside anyways.

Tendon stopped walking when he didn't hear Semi's voice or breathing, his forehead creases as he tried to look around the darkness.

"Hm? Semisemi?" He tried to call out.

He tensed up when he heard an uneven deep breathes resonating around the dark room, he opened his mouth to call out for the grey haired setter again.

Not until he blacked out.

• • • [🍔]

"Goshiki, where's Tendo?" The olive green haired ace asked the black haired bowl cut setter, making the said male jolt from his position.

"H-he went to the storage room.." Goshiki said, stuttering slightly because the ace scared him, "Along with Semi."

Wakatoshi nodded his head and walked over to the direction of the storage room, Goshiki followed him because he somehow want to hear or see what the ace want from the red head middle blocker.

Shirabu decided to trail behind Goshiki, mainly because he's just curious and bored out of his mind especially when the black haired setter ignored him earlier.

Their pace is slow and slightly unnerving for Goshiki but much to his relief, they reached the storage room.

Wakatoshi saw that the door is already open, a sign that the middle blocker probably is inside.. Or not. It's still a possibility anyways.

The three of them walked inside, the squeak of their shoes echoing inside of the dark and empty room

Wakatoshi squinted his eyes before hearing shallow breathes, making the three players guards' up by the sound then just like what happened to the previous two.

They blacked out.

Back to you, reader.

"What's with the noise inside?" Ace's baby blue and emerald eyes stared at your (color) ones.

You two were talking about work and his business trip from (random country), well, mostly you being mean bean and scolding him from all the stupidity he had back there.

"Honestly, I don't know and it's none of your business." You shrugged nonchalantly, trying to cover up the anxiety that was bubbling up in your chest.

You didn't want ace to find out about the small creatures inside your house especially when Ace himself is a loudmouth inside the office.

Don't want him to start a random rumor about me having aliens and shits inside my apartment, do we? You thought bitterly, glancing at that tanned male in front of you.

Ace let out a soft laugh before handing you the box that he's holding since earlier, "This is your souvenir! Be happy because I gave you tons of stuff."

With a salute, the man ran off without saying any farewell.

"What a weirdo." You mumbled while staring at his running figure before he left your sight.

You turned around and opened your door then you hastily walked inside, being careful with the medium sized box in your arm.

Your gaze shot forward when you heard a crash coming from your living room.

"Bokuto-san, please don't destroy her things!" Hinata's voice sounded so distraught.

"Oi, bokuto! Stop running around!" You heard Kuroo shout, worry and nervousness laced on his tone.

"AHAHAHAHHAHA! Look Akaashi!" An unknown squeaky and cheery voice.

"Bokuto-san, please stop!" Another unknown voice.

In a panic, you bolted to the living room. "Chibis! What's happening?!"

The said chibis tensed up upon hearing your loud footsteps and worried voice.

The newcomers immediately halted on what they were doing and turned their attention to the doorway of the living room, anticipating to see what you looked like.

"Oh no.. How are we gonna explain this mess?!" Sugawara and Yaku exclaimed at the same time then they watch in horror as you enter the messy living room.

Your slightly unkept (color) hair bounced as you halt in your tracks, your lips pursed into thin line while your eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What the heck happened here?" You asked, your (color) eyes flickering to the popcorns that is on your floor, the paperworks that was supposed to be on your table and the vase that was also supposed to be on the table.

Your gaze landed on chibis on the floor, you recognize Kuroo and Hinata among them while the others seem unknown to you.

You let out a sigh, putting down the box in your couch.

"All of you. Go to my room while I clean the mess that you all made." You glared at every one of them, not really caring if there's new ones in the chibis.

Daichi, Kuroo, Bokuto even the stoic Wakatoshi flinched at the sight of your menacing glare so without any much protest- not that they have the guts to do that- they went inside your room.

The karasuno and nekoma leading their members as well as the newcomers to the said room.

You massaged the bridge of your nose, feeling that a headache is coming before going to the closet to get the cleaning supplies.

Mop, bleach, soap, brush and a dry cloth.

Your (color) eyes caught Sugawara, Yaku, Kuroo, Daichi, Asahi, Hinata and Yamaguchi looking through the crack of your door.

You decided to ignore them and focusing at the task on hand.

"Time to scrub the floor so no cockroaches or ants would start crawling here in my apartment." You growled under your breath,

Unfortunately.. The poor chibis heard this and they quickly retract inside your bedroom for sanctuary.