1

Your breathing slightly ragged as you swallow your saliva, you are so tired and just want to go to sleep.

But no, you can't.

The flight of stairs are always your great nemesis, your apartment is on the fourth floor and you hated it. You just came back after working over the files you were forced to work on, also after going to the nearest shopping market to buy some food.

And now, you want to take a rest. To dive into your bed and hug your pillow so you can sleep.

You dragged your feet up the stairs, your bag slightly swinging as well as the plastic bags in your hands.

Luckily, the paperwork made you take an early vacation, resulting for you to have two weeks for yourself. This thought made you happy and filled you with energy.

Oddly enough, you reached your apartment sooner than you expected, not that you're complaining. In one swift move, you fished out your keys from your bag and pushed the piece of metal into it's respective hole.

Humming, you went inside your apartment and immediately locking the door the behind you. You threw your bag to the couch and put down the plastics on the kitchen counter.

Your kitchen's right beside the front door anyways so it was easy. Your apartment is not big, it's just enough for one human being.

You decided to take a bath after putting all the food on the cabinet, refrigerator and jar. You walked to the couch and took out your phone, you raised a brow at the weird text you received.

From: Ace✨
To: (Nickname)

Ciaoooo! Just got back from gym, how's my baby girl doing?

You sighed and decided to reply.

From: (Nickname)
To: Ace✨

Ciao, I'm doing fine and don't call me that. It's disgusting, ace.

Ace is your friend, no. Not friend, more like an acquaintance of yours. You're not that close to him anyways.

You put down your phone on the couch and sigh, massaging your right shoulder with your left hand.

Finally having enough of your phone, you walked into your bathroom and stripped off your clothes. You're alone in your apartment so you didn't put any effort to close your bathroom door.

Putting all the dirty clothes on the washing machine, you took your time taking a bath.

Not noticing the notification on your phone, again.

----------------

"Nghh.. My head hurts, tsukki." Yamaguchi mutter as he got off tsukkishima, his complexion a little pale as he glanced around him.

His eyes widened at the giant furnitures around them, his breath got caught on his throat as he backed away.

"W-where are we?!" Nishinoya, Tanaka and Asahi yelled out, their eyes widening in shock as well whilst glancing around them.

Sugawara was the first one to calm them down, holding nishinoya and Hinata close to him.

"Calm down everyone! Daichi! Hold Kiyoko's and Yachi's hand so they won't fall off!" He yelled.