6

It's been two days since you had the chibis with you.

Currently, right now. You're on the living room and eating some popcorn while watching a random action movie you found on your television.

You're sitting on the floor, the chibis are on the couch as they watch the movie with you, excluding, Tsukishima, Yaku, Kozume and Ennoshita.

Just as about you take another fistful of the popcorn, the doorbell rang and this made you jumped from your seat, startling the poor Yachi, Yamaguchi and Hinata in the process.

"Are you okay, (your name)?" Kuroo asked, snickering because the popcorn flew out of your hand when you jumped.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You grumbled and sheepishly stood up from your seat then going to your front door.

I don't have anyone to visit me, it's my day off too so who could it be? You thought while reaching out to open the door.

"Yo, (Your name)!" Your coworker, Ace, is standing outside your door with a box in his arms as he beamed at you with his famous cheery smile.

"What the heck? What are you doing here?!" You yelled, stumbling a little as you walked out of your apartment and closing the door behind you as you do so.

This earned a questioning looks from the chibis, Hinata jumped and ran up from the armrest to the back of the couch.

"Eh?! She closed the door!" He yelled out, his brown and round eyes squinting while waiting for you to come inside.

"It's probably because she's hiding us." Tsukishima spoke with his signature smirk on his lips.

Yamaguchi and Sugawara couldn't help but get anxious, why would you hide them?

"What's that supposed to mean, saltyshima!" Hinata yelled once again.

"Calm down, chibi-chan. I think he meant that (your name) is hiding us because it's not normal for small "creatures" like us to be around a human, right?" Kuroo spoked in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I'm sure (your name)'s friend won't mind it!" Nishinoya butted in, Tanaka following suit as they glare at Kuroo.

Kuroo raised his hands in defense, "Don't glare at me like that."

"But.." Hinata trailed off.

"But what, Hinata?" Daichi encouraged him to continue.

Hinata's lips pursed into thin line as his brows furrowed in confusion, "(Your name) said that she doesn't have any friends."

"What do you mean by that?" Yaku asked, raising a brow at the orange haired man.

"She said to me that she doesn't have any friends when I asked her why she's acting so mean to the person she's talking to on her phone.." Hinata explained, slightly murmuring some words but luckily the others catched what he just said.

Just before one of them could say anything, an audible yell can be heard throughout the living room.

At the same time, your phone screen's lit up with bright red then going to the color of rainbow and then the sound of static soon followed.

Their eyes are on your phone, no one dared to move while the others initially took that little chance to protect the girls, Hinata, Yaku and Yamaguchi.

The two captains are in front of them, in protective stance.

"Bokuto-san! Please be careful and stop sticking out your head on every door!" They heard a familiar voice.

"Akaashi! Look—"

A head suddenly stuck out on your phone, they couldn't see who it is but the white haired and black stripes gave them an idea who it.

"Hey, hey, hey! This room look so comfy!" The head turned to them, his golden owl-like eyes widened upon seeing Kuroo, Hinata and Tsukishima.

"Hey, hey, hey! Kuroo! Tsuki! Hinata!" He shouted, his body popping out of the screen as he ran towards them.

Kuroo was the first one to react, his arms reaching out to warn his friends about the phone being on the table.

"Wait! Bokuto, watch out!" The rooster head yelled out.

"What— WOAH!" Bokuto let out a startled sound while his body dangled on the edge of the table.

Akaashi was sweating and trembling as his grip on Bokuto's arm tightened, slowly pulling him up.

"Nice one, Akaashi!" Bokuto grinned at Akaashi, seemingly not paced at all.

"Bokuto! That was so dangerous!" The captain and pretty setter yelled out to their owl friend, both Kuroo's and Akaashi's voice was shaky.

"Akaashi-san! What happened?!" A voice called out then another head popped out of the phone.

"Hey, hey, hey, Konoha!" Bokuto greeted him with his signature grin.

Akaashi regained his composure and looked around, his eyes flickering on every furnitures before his attention turned to the phone upon hearing different voices coming from the device.

"Look, wakatoshi~ we found a way out!" A sing song voice said.

"Semisemi~! Have you look out there yet?" The same voice sang out.

"Stop it! Don't cling into me!" An seemingly irritated voice said as two head came out phone screen.

"Oooh~! Wakatoshi! Goshiki! Look!" The red head yelled while other two head popped out.

"Just what the heck is happening?!" Hinata whispered yelled towards Kageyama, "Why is Japan in here?!"

The karasuno tensed up when Usijima's eyes landed on them, his face is stoic and unreadable just like always.

"Move, so I can see!" Another voice said and another head popped out.

The five new chibis got out of the phone as Bokuto, Konoha and Akaashi moved out of the way. The eyes of the chibis from the couch is watching their every moves.

Daichi was the first one to say anything.

"How did you all get here?"