12

"Are you guys sure that you won't need anything beside from the food and the movie?" You asked them again, most of them let out a sigh while nodding their heads.

This is your third time asking the same question, you couldn't help but worry. After all, they're all small for their own good and you're afraid that something might happen that will end up hurting them.

You don't wanna jinx it.

"Just go. We already said that these things are enough." Tsukishima clicked his tongue, annoyed and frustrated that you have to leave them inside your apartment but of course, he wouldn't admit any of that.

"Don't be rude, tsukki.. And yes, (Your name)-chan. These are enough." Yamaguchi smiled at you.

You sighed deeply and decided to look through the things you'll leave with them to keep them company for the rest of the night.

You had the night shift on your office, the fact that your one week vacation is already over then got cut off short at the last minute made you sad and anxious, especially when you have a bunch of chibis in your apartment.

You thought that they'll just sleep while you're not here, considering that it's already eight in the evening and it's almost their bedtime, but no. Hinata, Bokuto, Tendo and Kuroo decided to be a kid.

They won't stop whining and clinging to your fingers when you said that you'll have to leave for work, luckily enough, they let you go when you said that you'll leave some movies and food to keep them entertained.

I hope that these really are enough. You shoved the USB on the DVD and started the movie.

The other chibis quickly turned their attention towards the television to watch, you stood out of the way and glanced at them one more time before scurrying towards the front door.

Picking up your bag on the way there, you slipped on your shoes.

"Be careful out there, okay?" You heard sugawara from behind you.

You turned your head towards him and saw Kuroo, Daichi, Wakatoshi, Akaashi and Sugawara on the floor.

"It's already late so watch out from attackers." Wakatoshi's stoic expression softened a little bit while staring at you.

"As much as possible, please don't wander off in dark alleyways. If you can then please don't go into one." Akaashi's voice wavered a bit but managed to say what he wanted to say.

"Buy a bunch of pepper spray on your way home, alright, (Your name)?" Kuroo added on Wakatoshi's and Akaashi's statement.

"Don't wander off.. Make sure to go home straight as soon as you got off your shift." Daichi grumbled and walked closer to you then gave you a small piece of paper.

"If that Ace guy came to pick you up, please don't go with him and just go with your car, okay?" Sugawara added on, worried evident in his silky and smooth voice.

You crouched down and took the paper from Daichi's hold, caressing his head as you laugh quietly.

"Yes, Daddies. I'll go home as soon as I got off from work." You stood up again and shoved the piece of paper on your pocket.

You turned around and opened the door, mumbling a temporary farewell to them as you close the door.

You turned around a little too fast so you didn't see their faces.

Red guess covered their round and chubby cheeks as they stare at the locked door, your words echoing and engraved in their mind.

Oh, how nice would it be if they can hear you say that word again, but beneath them?