3

You yawned as you watched the chibis in front of you munch and eat on their food, you decided to cook something simple.

Which is scrambled eggs, the small portion of eggs are enough for their small mouth and stomach, considering their size.

Daichi noticed your sleepy state and clear his throat, successfully catching your attention. Your (color) eyes landed on his small form, smiling sleepily at him.

"You're tired. You should sleep." Daichi said, guilt bubbling inside his chest.

You didn't hurt them and you even fed them despite being a complete stranger so he felt guilty that you haven't had your rest yet.

"Nah, it's fine. I'll wait for you guys to finish eating so we can all sleep together, sounds good?" You suggested and rub his head with your thumb.

He nodded his head and leaned into your touch, with that being said. He made sure to make his friends finish eating.

They all finished sooner than you expected.

1:47

You yawned again, checking the time. You picked up the basket you took from your bedroom so you can carry all of them.

Just as about you walk into your bedroom, with basket and the chibis inside it on your arms, your phone ring and vibrated against your pocket.

Your raised an eyebrow as you walked inside your room, putting down the basket on your bed.

"Hello?" You asked on the other line when you picked up the call, not bothering to check the caller as you pull out two pillows from your cabinet.

Putting it down beside your pillow so the chibis can sleep in it.

"Ciao, (nickname)! Why are you still awake?" You heard Ace shout in the other line, you let out a grunt before answering.

"None of your business, dumbass. Why the fuck are you even calling, huh?" You clicked your tongue, your sleepiness slowly fueling the building up annoyance towards your coworker.

You watched Daichi and Sugawara helped Kiyoko and Yachi get up on the pillow, you pushed Hinata and Yamaguchi gently as you smile at them.

"Boohoo~ I just got back from (Random country) y'know?! Shouldn't you be happy for me?" He whined on the call, you ignored him and continued to help the chibis up to their pillow.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm happy for you, buddy. I'm gonna hang up, I'm sleepy." You said, smiling when they all got comfortable in the pillow.

Sugawara gave you his gentle smile again, making your heart melt while you smiled back him.

"But—"

"Bye." You ended the call, you turned to your side to charge your phone.

You heard an audible shuffle from your side, "Should you be act like that towards your friend?" You heard Hinata ask you.

You let out a hum, turning your head to him and sliding under your (color) blanket. "I have no friend, Shoyo. He's just my coworker, more or less."

You saw Daichi pull Hinata back up and made him lay down between Yamaguchi and him, this made you giggle.

"Well, goodnight.." You mutter, your eyes finally closing as you slip into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight, (name)."

Somewhere..

"Oi! Bokuto, Akaashi! Have you seen Tsuki?!" Kuroo yelled at the Fukorodani students, both of them shaking their head at the Nekoma student.

Kuroo let out a disappointed sigh, glancing at Kenma and Lev as well as Ukai.

"They just took a break and disappeared. Did you think they ran away?" The nekoma volleyball captain asked absentmindedly towards the two.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You shouldn't think like that!" Bokuto interjected the black haired man's thought.

Akaashi nodded his head, his eyes landing on the seemingly distressed pudding haired setter of the other volleyball team and the obviously stressed teacher as well as the couch of the missing or ran away players of the other team.

Where could have they gone to though? This is unusual for the crows.. To just disappear like that. Akaashi thought.

The students tried to contact the Karasuno students a lot of times but they would just get straight to the voicemail, this made all of them worried and some just wonder where could have they gone to.

Ukai feel like he's on edge, not knowing where his players was, not to mention even Takeda doesn't know where are they. Takeda's the teacher and he's the one who's in charge of them so he kept wondering why didn't they contact any of them.

Later that night..

"Kuroo, I need to go to the bathroom." Kenma mutter as he munch on his food, kuroo took his game away again because he's busy playing.

Kuroo looked at the pudding haired male then nodded his head, his black hair bouncing a little bit at the action.

Without wasting any second, kenma went to the bathroom to relieve himself on the stall.

Kuroo watched his best friend walk away, his mind wandering to his friend, Tsukishima Kei. The salty blonde haired male and a four eyes at that.

He hummed and munched on his meat, waiting for his best friend to comeback to finish his food. He knows that the game is important for Kenma so the said boy will definitely comeback.

Minutes passed and the pudding haired male didn't comeback, a nagging feeling disturbed his meal as he turned to the tallest man on his team.

"Lev, can you go and check Kenma in the bathroom? He still hasn't comeback after he excused himself." The captain said in whisper, Yaku, upon hearing this from his captain, stoop up.

Worry evident on his face, "Did Kenma got lost again? You have his game, right?" Yaku asked, which the captain nodded his head to answer his question.

Lev didn't waste any time and left the two of them to talk while he walked towards the location of the bathroom.

Kuroo and Yaku both waited for Kenma and Lev to comeback, but minutes passed and they still haven't heard nor see the two.

This caused the mother and captain of the team to worry even more, standing abruptly, the sound of the chairs falling to the ground catches the attention of the other people around them.

With questioning looks thrown at them, they both ran to the bathroom's direction, wishing and praying that nothing bad happened to Haiba Lev and Kenma Kozume.

.

.

[YOUR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED!]

You stared at the new chibi in front of you, you were scrolling through your phone when he just suddenly fell out from your phone and landed on your chest.

The chibi raised his head as he groaned, his golden cat eyes widened while he stare back at you.