5

3:48..

You grumbled on your mind as you stared at the clock, you just woke up from the nap and the chibis didn't even bother to wake you up even though it's already late.

"Aren't you guys hungry? It's already past noon." You wanted to scold them but their big and round eyes gave that pleading look as they stare at you.

We are hungry but we didn't want to wake you up because you look so adorable while sleeping.. Sugawara, Daichi and Ennoshita thought.

"We are! But we don't mind!" Lev and Hinata replied, their cheery behavior matching with each other.

You smiled at this and stood up from your slouched position, eyes flickering from them to the kitchen.

"Great. I'll cook now for our late lunch and for dinner." You said.

Just as about you walk off, you heard your phone's muffled ring. You raised a brow because you couldn't remember where you left your phone before you took your 'nap'.

"I think it's still on your bed, (Your name)." Sugawara said, his famous gentle smile is tugging on his lips.

Your lips pursed and nodded your head as a thank you to him, making your way towards your and picking up your phone.

"HEY, (YOUR NAME)! AND ANDREW! COMEDOWNANDTAKETHISTHINGSOFFMYCAR—" You pulled the phone away from your ear.

The chibis looked at your annoyed expression as you walk pass them, cussing at the caller.

"Shut the fuck up and keep your tone down, mosshead!" You yelled at your coworker.

Putting the call on speaker, you dropped it gently on the table while washing your hands before taking out the ingredients of the food you'll cook from your refrigerator.

"I'm sorrrryy! I'm so glad you picked up though!" Ace's enthusiasm can be felt throughout his sentence.

"Yeah, yeah. why'd you call me?" You asked, the acquaintance of yours turned silent for a few seconds before answering.

"I got some gifts for you! Come and take them, (nickname)!"

The chibis' eyes watched your every movement and expression as they eavesdrop on your conversation with the stranger, their face scrunching up at the nickname he gave you.

Yamaguchi, Tanaka, Nishinoya and Daichi stared anxiously at you while waiting for your reaction, your face held no reaction as you chop the chicken meat.

They felt the wave of relief when they saw your unamused expression, the feeling of happiness flowed through them although it confused them.

"Don't call me that. Having you call me on my fucking day off is already a bother so get straight to the point before I lose my shit." You growled, cutting another piece of chicken into small bits for the chibis.

Sugawara covered Hinata's ears, Haiba covered Yaku's ears, Daichi covered Yamaguchi's ears and Ennoshita covered Yachi's ears. Their eyes widening at your colorful choice of words.

Yaku turned his head to Haiba and yanked his hands away, glaring at the tall, Russian man. "Why did you cover my ears?"

"It's because kids shouldn't listen to adults' cuss!" Lev yelled, grinning at his upperclassmen and earning himself a kick from the said male.

Kuroo snickered at this before turning his attention to you.

You're currently dropping the ingredients on the heated pot, your hair tied back so it won't go to your face while you're cooking.

You're still talking with your coworker and the chibis seem to ignore that fact.

"Psst, (Your name)!" Your eyes flickered to Nishinoya and you gave him a smile.

You decided to hang up on your coworker so you can focus on the chibis whilst cooking.

"Yes?" You replied, putting down your phone on the kitchen counter as you stir the wooden laddle around the pot to mix the broth of the chicken soup properly.

Upon seeing that you ditched the unknown caller to focus on them, they couldn't but let out a satisfied smile excluding Kuroo, Kozume, Yaku and Tsukishima.

The four weren't fond of you yet and seeing the others open up to you rather quickly made them, sick.

"Can I go there? Please?" Nishinoya gave you a pleading look.

You shook your head, turning the heat low as you gave him a ghost smile. "It's dangerous so no, stay there okay?"

Nishinoya sighed, his shoulders dropping and leaning his body on the tall, french fries haired male, who only scowled at his upperclassman.

You immediately took noticed that they're all slowly getting bored so you turned on your television and putting on Harry Potter and the philosophers stone.

You hummed to yourself as you saw their attention turned to the movie, feeling happy that one of your favorite movies piqued their interest.

You walked over to the kitchen once again to finish the meal you're cooking, taking a glance at the chibis every once in a while.

"Look, shoyo! That man looks so cool!" You heard Nishinoya's voice boomed and you let out a chuckle.

With the noise that nishinoya made, he earned a couple of 'shhh!' from the other chibis.

You saw your phone screen's lit up from the corner of your eye and you ignored this while going back to the food you're cooking.

Unknowingly missing the important popped up that got ignored by you.

Another package is on your way!
Is the host having fun while taking care of their collection?

[Yes]       No

.

.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

A disturbance and mistake has been seen!

Sending another package as an apology!

.

.

.

[PACKAGING]

.

.

.

[LOADING..]

.

.

.

.

[PACKAGING PROCESS COMPLETE]

The packages are on your way! Because of the sudden disturbance, there might be some complicated actions from the collection, please treat them well!

Be careful, goodluck and don't forget to have fun!

.

.

.

[DELIVERY PROCESS COMPLETE]