0

Your day started with an annoying call from your boss, saying that you should head to the office to pick up the files that he's assigning to you.

"Why do I have to do it?!" You growled as you shove your keys in your bag.

You checked if your car is parked properly, not wanting to receive another ticket because of your carelessness.

Your coworker, (random boy name), who you spotted near your apartment so you gave him a lift towards your workplace, sighed at your question and mood, you're known to be the "hard working" and "stoic" woman among the peers in the office but of course, that doesn't mean you don't get stressed over your dramatic and egoistical boss.

"Calm down, Ms. (Last name), I'm sure that it won't be that hard this time, considering that you have a week off from work starting next week." He gave you his famous close eyes smile and you visibly relaxed.

The two of you went to the elevator and he pressed the button.

"Okay." You said, walking inside as he followed behind you. "I still don't want to do it but I guess I gotta man up."

Man up? He thought as he sweat dropped at your choice of words. "Yes, Ms. (Last name)."

The elevator ding'ed, signalling that you reached your designated floor. You immediately excused yourself and went to your boss's office, of course.. Not before dropping your bag at your desk.

Knock. Knock, motherfucker.

You thought as you went inside upon hearing the "Come in." From your beloved boss.

His emerald eyes landed on you, a grin tugging on his lips as he saw your annoyed features.

"Ah, (Name). The files are already on your desk, you didn't have to come to my office. Did you want to see me that much?" He purred.

You flinched slightly and grip the hem of your polo shirt, forcing a smile before bowing.

"I'm sorry, sir. I didn't see the files so please excuse me so I can do my work." You stated and walked out.

He never fail to disgust me, tssk. You grumbled, you ran up to your desk and sat down.

Pulling out your earphone as you play "Blue bird", one of the music that calms you down if you're stressed.

You flipped open the folder and at the same time, your phone lit up, which you really didn't notice.

Congratulations!! You've been chosen as their owner! You can choose what size should they be in to fit on your lifestyle.

And.. That was your mistake.

They're coming, do you want them to be on their original size?

Yes             No

Not pressing anything, the popped out question changed.

The host is busy so Karasu will be sending them as is.

.

.

.

[Loading]

.

.

[Packaging]

While this is happening, you were still busy going through the paper you're currently working with, not really paying nor noticing anything happening on your phone.

[PACKAGING COMPLETE]

.

.

.

The chibis are coming your way! Have fun and goodluck!

.

.

.

.

[DELIVERING PROCESS COMPLETE]

-

-------------------------------------------
All the haikyuu characters are not mine.