"Breath Freya, we're going to find a solution," she tried to calm the blonde. "First, look around you. The circle is quite large, so it'll enable you to closely protect Elijah and Rebekah. You know that Protection spells work better when you're close to the people you're trying to protect. And-"

However, Olympe was cut by the sudden apparition of Dahlia by another door she had failed to notice. Olympe remarked how different from the Mikaelson Dahlia looked. The tall woman had long, cold brown hair that fell in straight strands over her shoulders. Her eyes were hard like steel and blue like the colour of the sky when a storm was coming. The witch stood there, her hands crossed in front of her and her face blank. She didn't even appear bothered by their presence as if she was expecting them. She probably did, Olympe thought.

At that moment, Olympe cut herself off from the rest of the world. She left the drama to the Mikaelson, aware that Klaus and Elijah had already resorted to yelling their hatred at Dahlia's face while Freya was doing some kind of monologue. But Olympe needed time and focused attention, which the Mikaelson were buying her. To break the Boundaries spell, Olympe had to find the key element around the circle and remove it. She could also use her sheer power to break it, but she wasn't sure about that option. She needed to keep as much energy as she could to be able to fight against Dahlia.

Olympe wasn't moving, still kneeling where she did a moment ago, her hands and fingers running against the thin line of chalk on the ground. She noticed that the white chalk was mixed with what appeared to be salt and maybe silver. Olympe kept running her fingers against it, contemplating it, feeling the magic flowing through it as she closed her eyes, completely shutting the world out. Olympe could see the magic running in the circle in clear silver filaments. One seemed to shine stronger than the others, and she put her finger on it, pressing it against the floor until it was separate from the others. Then, gently, Olympe grabbed it between her index and her thumb, rose it to her face, her eyes still firmly shut, and she pushed a little of her own magic into it, igniting a fire from the inside. Immediately, the thread cut in half and the spell disappeared.

Olympe opened her eyes and rose to her feet, immediately helping Rebekah and Freya out of the circle as Elijah quickly followed, pushing the candles away on his way. The brunette could feel the eyes on her, and from the corner of her eyes, she met Dahlia's. A violent shudder shook her body, and Olympe looked away. As she was making sure everyone was out of the circle and safe, as safe as one could be on a battlefield, Olympe saw Niklaus sprint to his aunt. Clutching what looked like a White Oak stake, she realised, horrified.

"Niklaus!" Olympe shouted, observing how Dahlia was smirking, so sure of herself, and moving as fast as him.

Olympe's power was running between her fingers in thick threads of blackness, almost crackling as she felt the urge to grab Klaus, already too far from her reach. Abruptly, as Niklaus tried to stab his aunt, Dahlia quickly grabbed his hand holding the stake and forced the weapon out of his grip. After a brief look of surprise, Niklaus began to fight to free himself from her vicious grasp.

Unable to free himself and the others not fast enough, Dahlia adjusted her grip over the stake and rose it above her to strike Klaus in the heart.

Olympe saw this and pushed all her energy into her palms, ready to throw it against the witch. However, before Olympe could get enough energy, Dahlia sensed her next move and shoved Olympe and Freya against the farthest wall with all her strength. All the air inside Olympe's lungs was forcefully pulled out.

Nevertheless, the brunette managed to stay on her feet, her power still swirling around her hands. She slowly pushed herself away from the wall, resisting Dahlia's force, and summoned thick dark roots from the ground behind Dahlia and Klaus and used them to propel the woman away from Klaus. Klaus swiftly raced back to his siblings as he was finally free, casting a grateful glance at Olympe, who stayed focused on Dahlia. The old witch was already back on her feet, looking barely disturbed while Freya walked in front of them all. The blonde stood midway to her aunt, her head held high and looking at her in her eyes.