"Where is Dahlia?" Olympe finally asked the witch as they all followed her.

"On the other side of the city..." Freya explained quickly. "She found an empty manor where some sort of witch's cult used to take place. That's where she is."

The run there was quiet as they all contemplated their plans. Nonetheless, once Niklausm Freya and Olympe reached the dark manor, Olympe saw the rest of the Mikaelson standing by the enormous doors, quietly talking among themselves. Hayley was nowhere to be found, though.

"Where's Hayley?" Olympe asked Freya as they walked up to the rest of the Mikaelson.

"With her baby," she leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "She's at Marcel. He's in charge of her protection until we're done with Dahlia."

Olympe nodded, relieved to hear that neither Hayley nor Hope would be closed to Dahlia and that they were protected by Marcel, before joining Kol's side, disregarding his worried look.

"Kol..." she started before he cut her, raising a hand in front of him, his worried frown turning into an annoyed one.

"I know this tone, Oly, you stop right there. I'm coming whether you like it or not. I'm not letting you go in there to fight for my family while I'm hiding! Plus, as I said, it's my family, and I'll do anything to protect it."

"It's dangerous, Kol, and you have to think about Davina, your pretty little witch..." she tried again, taking his hand in hers. "What if something happens to you, huh? What are we supposed to tell her then?"

He shrugged, uncertain, "I won't let you go in there fighting my battles in my stake, Olympe."

His tone was final, so she let him be, silently promising herself to do everything in her power to protect him at all costs.

"I can feel her inside!" Freya suddenly exclaimed. "I think I can track her down."

"Let's go then," Rebekah replied, opening the large doors in front of them, and they all walked in.

Rebekah and Freya were at the front, followed by Elijah and Niklaus, then Kol, and finally, Olympe closed their walk. Following Freya's directions, they silently made their way to what was probably a ballroom decades ago. Some parts of the roof were falling apart, and the whole place was covered in dust and mud. There was even a bit of ivy that had grown up the walls, reaching the roof, adding some colour to the otherwise bleak landscape.

Despite its oldness and apparent decrepitude, they all immediately saw how Dahlia had made the place her own. On one side of the room was a large bed, looking very old if not dirty, with close to it, a large table covered in different components used to cast any kind of spell.

Olympe felt that something was wrong; it all seemed too easy, and the last time she felt that way, she was attacked by four enormous werewolves. Olympe looked around herself, trying to figure out where the witch could be until her eyes fell on the floor, close to where they were standing. A large circle was drawn with white chalk, and beige candles were lit all around it. Olympe froze and immediately reached out for Kol's hand. She tried to reach for Klaus, but he was too far away.

Instead, she yelled: "Everyone stops!"

Too late, Elijah, Rebekah and Freya were stuck inside the circle while Niklaus had precipitately taken a step back, almost falling on the ground.

"A boundary spell," Olympe explained, going to kneel by the circle, quickly joined by Freya, on the other side. "You guys are trapped."

"I'm so sorry, Olympe... I should have seen it! I- I- I don't know..." Freya was getting too worked up and looked around her with more panic.