ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

Start from the beginning

"Hi." She said with a mouthful of whatever the hell Varo made her. It was something really red? I couldn't even tell what it was but she was stuffing her cheeks with it- Oh my God they're red pancakes.

"We like to play with our food. I'm not gonna say she can't, she's a child. Children like to have fun." He said with a shrug. "So what brought you on by to my domain?"

"I always confide in you for just about everything and you know that right?" He nodded. "Don't say a damn word to anyone, but Heather's back. She's a few houses down from the old house on the intersection."

"Heather? Like Nicole's Mom?" I nodded. "Oh shit, how you feel about that? What she look like now? She got any more kids?" He set the plate of red pancakes down on the table and just stared at me as if somehow he'd get the answers by just looking at me.

"I don't know how I feel. It's mixed emotions right now. She looks nothing like the last time we saw her. She's been clean for a while now and I know nothing else. I was at her house last night just talkin' for a little bit-"

"Hold the fuck up. What if this is some bullshit Joey's pulling? I still don't trust him completely and I remember the love triangle between y'all three." Make that a love square. Ivette was involved too and it was something that should have never happened. "Remember, you got a fiancé and son at home."

"I know what I got at home and she said she was done with Joey- I already know what you're gonna say. If this really was something to mess with me, that'd be so low. That's the mother of one of my children, I'll always have love for her regardless. Fuckin' with the heart is a new level of low." Hence why as a gang, we don't normally go for loved ones. The loved ones weren't the ones who fucked up a deal or tried us, it was the nigga that decided to get bold.

"Just be careful man. I don't wanna see you fall to your knees 'cause of Heather. I'm gonna try to get a hold of Joey. Now that Heather's in the equation, I wanna know why and what made this all happen now. Why didn't she just show up sooner? But you think she changed?"

"I'd be happy to know she changed for the better just so I know she's at least taking care of herself and doing well on her own. What experiments were you doing yesterday with the twins?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Shut that down quick huh? "It wasn't anything involving a person for the record. I've actually decided to go to medical school-"

"You're so full of shit. Lemme find out what you were doing." He stood up from his seat, carrying his plate to the sink and that's when I noticed he had a bundle in the pocket of his money robe. All I could do was shake my head in disbelief.

"Finna get that masters degree. You'll be the dumb ass when you're at my graduation and I'm givin' my speech." He came back to the table and cleaned up Natalia's spot. "Anyways, I needa get ready because I got shit to deal with at the trap again."

"I'll stop by there a little later on."

"Bring Joel so Baby Cheeks can have someone to play with." I nodded my head and stood up from the table.

~Trey P.O.V.~

"Was it so bad checkin' out those dealers?" I asked DeShawn with a laugh as we both sat at the bench outside Rio and Ivanna's classroom. It was early release for them and I decided to pick Ivanna up so Dad could focus on his business.

"I was just waiting for the gun shots but it was chill. I get anxious when I'm with you and it involves the gang stuff."

"You was fine. Gotta live a little, plus the action shit makes great stories to tell." Especially him since he isn't locked up in a hospital whenever the cool shit happens. I missed out on a lot of key events that he got to be there for.