"Oppa stay for some more time please. I wanna play with Eunwoo. " Oppa slightly chuckled at my statement.

"Jeun we have to leave na dear we will meet again. And you have played enough with Eunwoo. See you soon."

Oppa gave me hope without knowing himself when we'll meet. I bid them goodbye gloomily and kissed Eunwoo's forehead. They went away with Taehyung's driver as he brought them here.

Taehyung was standing a little distant from me. I closed the door and looked back at him with a genuine smile. I was grateful to him.

"Thank you master." I gladly thanked him.

"You don't need to call me master. And I did this to get your forgiveness. Last time when i apologized you, you ignored me. Will you forgive me, Jeun?" Taehyung said making me smile even more.

"I already forgave you Taehyung. You are such a nice person. "

He smiled back. It was now night and we both were sleepy. We went back to our respective rooms and slept.

Next morning;

I woke up and went out of my room after doing my morning chores. There i saw Taehyung coming out of his room all dressed. I smiled at him and he returned me back. Then i went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Idk why but i was not having a good vibe. The house was a little bit dirty and messy because i didn't clean it since some days i guess. I am still living like a maid here. I mean cleaning, cooking for him etc feels like a maid. Even though he brought my little family members home yesterday for my forgiveness, i don't think he is going to appoint some maids to help me. Or for my rest. He still thinks of me as a slave. Well, i can't do anything for that.

I was done with cooking. I came to serve the food. He was sitting on the dinning table with a smile waiting for food like a cute child. I thought to ask him. I spoke while serving:

"Taehyung may i ask something?"

"Yeah yeah go ahead." He said whie eating. I also sat on one of the dinning chairs and served food for myself asking my question:

"Can you please appoint some maids for working? Or at least helping me? I feel a little difficulty cleaning and doing other chores of this hige mansion. "
I requested with hope but his answer made me taken aback. A little surprised too.

"You should adjust with that. I'm not gonna appoint any maid." He said in a normal tone like it was a very polite statement wtf.

My mind rose up with a lot of questions more. Does he still thinks of me as his slave? I felt that I should ask him:
"Do you still consider me as your slave?"

"Jeun I am in a good mood so i am telling you the genuine reason. Some maids which worked in my home elarlier were cheaters and even some were spy types sent from my enemies to keep an eye on my personal life. I can't trust anyone now. " He kept his soothing hand on mine while elaborating his reason.

"Okay i don't have any problem." I agreed and looked away eating my food. Everything was like normal and i liked that. He was behaving nice. I wish he always behaves like this.

       We both were done with our meal. Taehyung marched towards the main door to go to his work. I made my way towards the kitchen to wash the dishes. When i went inside, i heard some strange yet familiar voices. I came out from the kitchen with a confused face. Soon it was changed into shock. Jackson was standing in the lounge with an evil smile and Taehyung was standing behind with some distance. I could see the fury and rage in his eyes having Jackson in his house forcefully.

Jackson calmly stated:
"Hi dear Jeun. Remember me?"

I decided to insult him. He is a f*cking liar:
"I don't like to keep liars in my memory. So take your ass out of this mansion."

Jackson slightly chuckled but soon made a serious face. Definitely no one would like to get insulted.

Taehyung now decided to speak:
"What do you want now. Get out of my house how dare you enter here."

Jackson said: "Chill I just came to reveal some secrets to my dear Jeun. Jeun do you know why he brought you here and made you live with him? If you're thinking he did that because of that shitty debt that was just a lame story. Am i right dear Taehyung?"

"Just shut your fucking mouth and Get out of here right NOW!!" Taehyung almost shouted in a furious tone. "Jeun don't listen to this liar he is lying!" He now made a pleasing type face looking at me. Oh god my mind stopped working. What is happening? Huh i couldn't understand anything.

"I-i I can't understand what is happening. " I said with a low voice. Taehyung came towards me. He cupped my cheeks and said: "Jeun please don't listen to him he is a liar-"

Jackson cut Taehyung and spoke up: "So lemme complete my lie first before you start your romance with the girl i liked before just to tease or challenge me."

End of chapter

Hey guys. Pardon me for posting after a freaking month. My final exams are going on but i am not that much busy i use mobile often. Actually i lost interest in my own story. This draft was kept since 6 oct so i decided to post it first. I don't want to leave my first bts ff just in between but i really lost interest to write. Now i am getting a little bit interested to continue my story and not leave it in between. Do vote if you like it💜