chapter 16 . .Their sufferings .

Start from the beginning

 "  Like "

   "Like I have to take care of my younger brother Sameer as he is the only family left ."

  "Only family left means, where are your parents? ".

" They died 3 years before in an accident, just 6 months after I got my first job. Sameer was in 11 th standard that time ."

  "  Ooh I am sorry I didn't want to upset you Siddharth "

    " Oh it's ok, I am not hurt as that's the reality of my life ."

 " Hmm, so you love your brother very much ."

 "Yes he is very good in academics, I want to send him abroad for further studies in his dream University ."

  "  Ohh that's nice "

   The rain stopped completely, but at night how could they will be able to find a way back home. Siddharth's mobile got drenched in water and it switched off. Siddharth was still trying to restart it ., but off to no use and Arohi left her phone in the car only so they were helpless in this situation.

But Arohi knows her family very well she knows that people hired by her brother must have started to search for her. She was feeling guilty about this situation as if she didn't make a run for the woods in fear the situation must be different.

The time was running at its speed and it was midnight already, both of them were tired and their eyes were shutting on their own. Arohi was scared to sleep as she was assuming that what if the wild animal attacked them ., hunger was another main issue for her, but Siddharth assure her that he is not going to sleep any time soon so she can take a power nap.

    Arohi trusted him and fall asleep in no time, Siddharth tried hard but, after half an hour sleep engulfed him too.

   Morning sun rays started peeping through the branches of trees. Siddharth was the first one to wake up he was shocked to see Arohi was sleeping in an up-down position like she is doing sheesh asanas her head was on the branch and her legs were on the side branch.

    Siddharth shook his head at this girl who is still a child by her heart. He noticed the surroundings and was relieved to find that the weather is clear. It was the right time for them to search the escape route which will take them to the main road.

   Siddharth called Arohi's name but she didn't respond, he called a little louder the second time but still of no use. He had no other option so he shook Arohi 's shoulder but nothing happened.

  Siddharth shook her shoulder a little harder at last it worked Arohi got up in a sitting position and rubbed her eyes like a small child, Siddharth was looking at her child-like antics.

  "Goodmorning "

  "Hmm, goodmorning "arohi was shocked to see Siddharth in front of her then she slowly noticed the surroundings. She didn't react as she know that now they have to search for the escape route.

  "  Shall we start? " Siddharth asked Arohi.

  " Hmm "

   Siddharth helped Arohi to step down from the branch, Siddharth was ahead of her and she was following quietly.

     They were hungry thirsty and tired too but they didn't have any option, they have to bear it all till they reach the main road

Arohi was cursing the men of Aditya and Anand who still couldn't find her
Suddenly she screamed as a prickle made a hole in her foot. Listening to her scream Siddharth turned around and rush to her who was sitting on a big rock holding her leg in pain.