𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟎

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

"I think I'm dying", Teressa choked out and started to cough uncontrollably. 

"I think I'm dead." Ashley lay still on the bed while staring up at the ceiling, not blinking. 

"Great, the room is full of drama queens." Sophia rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"That's guaranteed", I said. 

It's Saturday morning and I have all the girls in my room since they slept over last night. We ordered our breakfast in the room and ate while having normal girl talk. Currently, we were all still in our nightwear while testing some of my skincare products, since they were all curious to know what I used for my skin. I was shocked to hear when Isabella said she envied my skin, I mean she's literally glowing all the time. 

Teressa and Ashely are suffering because they just tried the collagen that Sophia drinks. Whenever Sophia sleeps over, she brings the entire bottle with her since she drinks it before bed and when she wakes up. 

"It's not that bad!", Sophia defended.

"Are you kidding me? It tastes like sandpaper." Ashley scrunched her face in disgust.

"It just takes time to get used to", Sophia said. 

"My tongue feels numb. Is that normal?", Teressa asked. 

Sophia and I glanced at each other. "Yeah . . sure." We answered in unison. 

"I think I need to scrape a layer off my tongue." Teressa hopped off my bed and walked into the bathroom. 

"So all three of you drink collagens?", Ester asked.

"Nope. Only these two." Tamara answered almost immediately and pointed two fingers at me and Sophia. 

"Sorry, but is it healthy for our age to be drinking that?", Ester asked unconfidently. 

"Not entirely. Sophia just started this year. I've been drinking this stuff since I was 13." I said casually. "I was obsessed with skincare treatments."

"You drink that?" Ashley pointed to the bottle Sophia was now holding.

"God no. That tastes like literal death." I said and received a glare from my darling sister. "I drink a different one. Same effects though, it helps rid of acne and achieves glowing skin."

"So that's how you're skin is literally perfect." I heard Isabella mumble.

"My skin's not perfect, love. My acne only cleared up last year. We're all human, acne is a normal part of growing up", I said.

Isabella smiled and nodded. "Is collagen your only treatment?"

I shook my head. "Like I said I was obsessed with skincare, I did a lot of things. But I'm better now so my treatment is less intense. I used to take many supplements."