𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

"I know just the place!", Teressa squealed while hopping on the spot. Her arm was hooked with mine as we walked down the hallway. 

A new day, Wednesday, and it was currently 10:50 am. After my business class, I saw Teressa walking down the hallway. She was now accompanying me to my math class. Business class was normal until I looked around the class and caught Charles staring at me. Now that was not normal.

"Where?", I asked her.

"It'll be a surprise", she answered excitedly.

I chuckled.

Of course, it will.

"Can't wait." I smiled. "You want me to bring anything?"

"Nope. I'll bring everything."

Teressa told me she wanted to spend time with me alone. So she came up with the idea of having a picnic with me. 

"Well, this is my class. I'll see you later", I told her when we reached the large wooden doors of my math class. 

"See ya!", she chirped and hugged me before walking off. 

I smiled while watching her walk away.

What a sweet girl.

Turning to face the wooden door, I pushed it open and stepped into my math class. 

Ok . . . coincidence?

The class was empty since there were still 8 minutes left. But there were four students already seated and those four students were the Elites. After taking in a deep breath, I approached the seat I sat in the last class. I gave the four a smile before taking a seat. 

Like last time, I did my usual preparation for class. 

Somebody cleared their throat. 

I ignored it at first until that person did it again. 

After a low sigh, I turned around to see four pairs of eyes staring at me. Four, which includes Charles. 

What happened to him? 

"Yes?", I asked whoever wanted my attention.

"Buenos dias, Kristine (Good morning, Kristine)", Xavier greeted with his usual smirk that made me narrow my eyes at him.

"Buenos dias . . .  Xavier (Good morning . . .  Xavier)", I greeted back.

"Entonces . . . ¿Cómo estás? (So . . . how are you?)", he asked, his smirk still lingering on his lips. 

I mentally chuckled. The other side of me took over. 

"Cariño, si quisieras mi número de teléfono, podrías haberlo pedido (Darling, if you wanted my phone number you could have just asked)", I said. His smirk fell.