𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟖

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

"And done", I announced and stepped out of my walk-in closet. 

"After 30 minutes of choosing", Tamara gasped dramatically with hands raised to her mouth, "Congratulations."

Kristine's outfit and bag

"30 minutes is nothing", Sophia added with a roll of her eyes

"Is it too casual? Or too much? Or just right? Maybe a bit too much -"

"Are you . . actually worried?", Tamara asked me in an amused tone

"Yes, I'm human. I worry."

Tamara chuckled and approached me to place her hands on my shoulders. "You look perfect", she assured softly. 

I smiled. "Thank you."

"No time ladies. Sit down Kristi, I'll fix your hair. " Sophia gestured for me to sit by my vanity. I obeyed and Sophia started to brush my hair with my antique gold hairbrush. 

"Laila left?", I asked.

"She's on her way to the airport", Tamara answered. 

I nodded in understanding.

"Xavier really didn't give a clue to where he's taking you?", Sophia asked me.

"Not a single clue." 

Before I wore my outfit, I already did my makeup and hair, but like always Sophia would give it a little touch-up. She started to curl the ends of my hair with a cylinder brush while I re-applied my bouquet shade lip tint.  

"Jewellery", Sophia reminded.

"I left a few choices on the closet dressing table. Tamara would you?", I asked.

"On it." She made her way into the closet with that said. 

"Forgive me, but I have to ask. When is Nicholas's turn to take you on a date?", Sophia asked after a short moment of silence.