࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59 ࿏

Start from the beginning

Mr. Soot
Yes. Go now. Orange car.
Read 10:02 am

Jimmy closed his phone and looked up. Eret was talking to Elaina but wasn't looking at her, but at him. He was completely fucked. Making up an on-the-spot plan, the boy picked up the papers he was photocopying and tried to act as normal as he could. The doors to the captain's office opened, two blondes and an orange-haired man exiting silently. The main blonde stopped in his steps and watched the spy for a few seconds, everyone's eyes on him as Jimmy played the part of the clumsy and joyous co-worker.

"Jimmy?"

"Yes, Captain?"

"Can I speak to you for a second?"

"Of course! One sec" He smiled widely, his warmth and happiness fake. He walked over to his desk, reaching down to put the stack of papers which he held close to his body, down. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Goose and Sapnap begin to approach the man from the side and saw Ant reach down to his belt. He sucked in a deep breath. "Facade is up, huh?" He smirked.

In an instant, Jimmy was up and threw the stack of papers at George, the man stumbling back and having to be caught by Niki. Ant pulled his gun, aiming it at the man. Jim waved, pulling his own gun and letting the gunshot ring out, leaving a screaming man as he collapsed onto the ground. He liked Ant. The other officers let out shouts and yells but that didn't matter to the blonde, not anymore at least.

He ran for the balcony, shoving Dream out of the way and shoving Michael into the window, the glass shattering on impact. He might've killed him but he couldn't be certain. Jimmy jumped up onto the brick railing, seeing the orange car and a female waiting for him. The man smiled, turning around to see a few people pointing guns at him. It only caused him to laugh.

The elevator doors opened, a blonde walking out of it. He looked at the scene, eyes wide and trailing up to his partner on the railing. The man he saw as a best friend. His friends were pointing guns at his other friend.

"Jimmy?"

"Sorry, Punz. Can't let down my family can I?' He smiled. "I'll say hello to Uncle Phil for ya" He swayed slightly, doing a two-finger salute before leaning back and falling from the few of the cops.

The breeze flew through the spy's hair, a smile playing at his lips as he finally felt free of the law. It was suffocating, to say the least. He pitied all those poor souls who worked in that environment, it was no wonder Ponk betrayed them and joined the real fun. The shouts of his victims echoed through the air, a certain hurt blonde pulling at the man's heartstrings.

To be fair, he did actually grow quite fond of Punz. He was a funny man and Jimmy wished the best for him. He hoped that he lived a good life... he couldn't say the same for Purpled though because his family had plans for that kid. He laughed.

It also kind of sucked... because... he wouldn't get to see Scott...

When arms wrapped around the blonde man, he simply looked up at his saviour and smiled. The girl wore her own wicked smile, her brunette hair blowing in the gust of wind caused by the man. Bee helped the man to his feet, taking his hand in hers as they made a mad dash for the car which Fundy waited in, revving the engine. Gunshots were fired from Bee to the officers who fired into the street after the criminals.

Any civilians who lingered before had all ran when a crazed girl with a gun and a crazed expression came into their view, along with the gunshot coming from the station, all bolted for their lives.

Bee fired off her gun, barely missing the head of a ravenette with a white bandanna. She let go of the blonde's hand and opened the passenger's door, Jimmy jumped into the backseat. He was panting from the rush and sheer excitement of the thrill. He had missed this more than he thought. Fundy yelled his best friend's name, the girl jumping into the seat and closing the door, the fox boy hitting the accelerator and speeding down the street.

The three friends sat in silence for a few moments, the brunette and blonde catching their breaths.

"How did... they... find out?" Bee gasped, a breath between each word as she turned her head to look at the flustered man. A smile plagued his lips as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I'd be damned to know as well."

——————————————————————

Words: 1,444

10 more chapters before the Epilogue...

Bee: LookaDaBee
Goose: AnxietyButWeird

Don't forget to vote!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever