"You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into Baby girl" Kai spoke in a low soft voice but his act wasn't.

Kai lowered himself while raising my legs onto his shoulder. His teeth sunk into my thigh that had made me wince in pain but I try to hold back to prove I can him on anything. His eyes shot up into mine, watching every reaction I made, especially when his tongue torturously slowed into my inner thigh. He bit onto my panties and pulling them off, along with his hands that lazily took them off on the side of my hips and throwing my panties off the to the side.

Kai sticked and flattened his tongue out, sighing contentedly (like he was finally getting to eat) before his wet tongue covered my clit and lathering up while pushing his gloved finger inside, curving it to hit my g-spot and pumping at a slow pace. The slow sensation was agonizingly pure lust that made me arch my back and moaning without a care, even if one of Kai's men were driving in the same car.

"Mmhhmm, that's right Darling. Just like that, keep singing for me like a good girl you are" Kai moans onto my pussy and sent goosebumps up my skin from how he praised.

Instinctively my hips began pushing my clit onto his face and I hear Kai moaning a bit louder.

"Mmh- fuck! What a dirty little slut I have, although I still have to train her" Kai mumbles while picking up a pattern with his tongue onto my clit and picking up the pace with his fingers, making my breath ragged and wanting to touch him but yet I obey his command from before.

"Kai~ please, just fuck me please" I meow out in a fluttered moan and below, I hear Kai growling and his eyes glowed with lust.

"I never had my desert this morning so; shut the fuck up and let me eat" Kai spoke harshly that made my clit throb.

Kai resumes with lathering his tongue all over my clit and slipping another finger into my heated cunt while his right hand traveled up to my dress and suddenly my dress was gone.

T-the fuck? When did he even take off his glove?

His cold yet soft hand contentedly rose up and down my warm torso, as a way for him, to show me an appreciation of my body. I looked down at him with his tongue circling around my clit and winking at me before slightly gripping onto my hip. The sensation was overwhelming, heated, nothing in my mind was there but Kai. I began breathing heavily, my legs squirming and feeling that knot sensation below my belly.

"Hmm my girl is going to cum? Come on daddy's tongue Darling" Kai cooed before lightly sucking on my clit and I send my head back, my back arching since it was the final move for me to cum all over his tongue. My legs shook beside his face and I look down at him with a blush over my cheeks while he licked up my cum off his lips and after he was done, he gripped onto my thighs while giving me a couple dark of love bites here and there.

"Fuck, you taste delicious Darling. Sweeter than any candy if I must admit" Kai cooed while sitting straight on his knees and unbuckling himself then his dick sprang free. His eyes were locked onto mine while he stripped himself off his gloves and leaving his button shirt open. His eyes steadied the space in this car and me.

"Remove your wrists from the headrest and lay perfectly on the floor of this car" Kai instructed so I do as he say but with my legs wobbly from the amount of liquor and the heated sex, it seemed a bit impossible but yet Kai helped.

"Spread your legs" He demanded while standing on his knees infront of me.

I looked at him with pure lust that is coursing through my veins and having my clit throb from when we've already fucked. I felt small, submissive towards him and especially when he speaks in that tone of pure dominance, in a way I wanted to be a brat just to see what he'd do. Probably would put me in that chair like last time, man how does he even think of these type of things? Is it because of me, that makes him thinks this way? Thinking of him think that way towards me, sent shivers down my spine.