{Jasmine}

''I thought you had good morals? Why in the world are letting your cousins mislead you now!? It's not even up to a month since you told me about your encounter on how you would have gone astray and you want to start drinking and smoking now? Where do you think that would take you to!?''

{Dave}
''At least it makes me happy.''

{Jasmine}

''Wow. Is that the only thing that makes you happy Dave!? Is that the only thing that can fucking make you happy!?''

{Dave}
''I guess I was too high yesterday when I smoked.''

{Jasmine}
''Oh God. You have no idea of how fast my heart is racing presently. What are you turning into?''

{Dave}
''A happy boy😎''

{Jasmine}

''🙄''
''I'm done with you please. I'm not going to let you ruin my mood today. We've not spoken since Christmas and you're coming back to tell me this!?''

{Dave}
''Relax babe. It's just a prank😂.''

{Jasmine}

WTFfffffff!!!!!😡😡😡 I'm going to kill you Dave!!!😠😠😠!''

{Dave}
''I just wanted to play a prank on you and you fell hard.😂😂😂 she said 'I thought you had good morals'😂😂😂.''

{Jasmine}

''Fuck you why would you play w me like that?😒😒''

{Dave}

''I wanted to see your reaction.''

{Jasmine}

''I can't believe I fell for your cheap prank😑.''

{Dave}
''It's not cheap anymore because you blindly fell for it😉😂''

{Jasmine}

''But jokes apart tho, please no matter what happens to you don't give in to smoking and drinking🙏. Nothing good comes out of that shit. Even if you find yourself in an environment where people smoke, stand up and leave! I beg you Dave.''

{Dave}
''I'm not that type of person. You should know that already. Although I've smoked in the past tho.''

{Jasmine}

''Wtf!? Are you for real😮🙆''

{Dave}
''Yeah I have🌚, I just tasted it tho.''

{Jasmine}

''Gist me.''

{Dave}
''Lol, madam you too like gist😂 go and sleep.''

{Jasmine}

''Oga gist me joor 😭😩.''