''Hey girl,'' Justin hollered as he came to seat next to Jasmine who was already busy, typing away in her phone.

''Hi boy,'' She replied, smiling ear to ear.

''How are you doing?''

''I'm chill as you can see. It's been a while tho.''

''I know right. You just forgot about us here.''

''That's not true. I always come around but I don't get to see you.''

''It's all good. You look really nice.''

''Aww, thank you love. What's going on here tho?'' Jasmine asked nudging her head to the direction of the girls with a large smirk on her face.

''They're from your school. I arranged for them to come today. I need a little bit of satisfaction in life yunno.'' Justin winked and smirked.

''So you want to f* them like this?'' Jasmine asked to completely sure.

''Yes na, but the fair one is saying she's on her period.''

Girls.

''Why does this have to be in Dave's house tho?'' Jasmine asked with a frown on her face.

''What in the world have you guys been talking about? Justin stand up from my chair abeg.''
Dave whined as he placed the juice and a glass cup on the dining table.

''Aww, somebody is jealous.'' Justin teased as he stood up causing Dave to roll his eyes.

''He just doesn't like sharing me.'' Jasmine stated.

''You wish. Go and meet your girls please.'' Dave stated as he took his seat beside Jasmine.

''I've been in your house for a while and you didn't even offer me water to drink. Jasmine just arrived and you're already serving her with juice.

Justin nagged, causing Jasmine to chuckle.

''That is why she's my Jasmine flower and you're just yunno. . . Justin.'' Dave pointed out.

''Go and attend to your guests please.'' Jasmine urged, still laughing and the latter walked away, leaving the two be.

Jasmine and Dave began to converse but they couldn't hear themselves speak because of the buzzing music. They decided to choose his room for a proper conversation.

They went in and shut the door behind them making the guests to think otherwise but Jasmine cared less about that. She knew what she was going in there to do anyways.

''You room is really. . . Organised.''
Jasmine complimented as they got in.

Dave's room was simple and neat, very neat. Jasmine couldn't spot a single dirt. She would have assumed the room was all tidied up because she was coming over but she decided against that assumption. If the guests were not there, she would have been in the seating room all through her stay so that couldn't be the reason.

 If the guests were not there, she would have been in the seating room all through her stay so that couldn't be the reason