🍀🍊Getting to know them🍨💞

✍🏾At this point I just don't know what I'm writing anymore I was in such a good mood thanks to Imphany_boi so I did this, I hope this is fluffy enough for everyone ✍🏾

*Action*

🎬

_________________👬🎥 ❤____________________

Shuichi's P.O.V
𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒑𝒂 2: 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓 movie was a huge success no surprise really they even used some of the cast from the previous movie of the same franchise 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑝𝑎: 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑐.

It created a lot of buzz and an insane amount fans,today star Hajime Hinata Togami and co star Nagito Komaeda Kirigiri were having an interview with KOᗰᗩᕼIᑎᗩ ՏᕼOᖇT ՏTOᖇIᗴՏ and I Shuichi Sahara got to be the one interviewing Hajime I don't know if you can tell but I'm really excited!

End of P.O.V
No one P.O.V

Hajime sat on the chair feeling nervous to say the least. When his father Makoto told him about this interview he almost shit himself anyone whose anyone would know how difficult it is to get an interview with the company,rumour has it the author will make a book about him too!

So here he was seating on a chair being interviewed,what he didn't know was Nagito was in a separate room being interviewed too by Kokichi Ouma,who may or may not have a crush on a certain interviewer.

"Thanks for joining me today Hinata-san my name is Sahara Shuichi " Shuichi shook his hand clearly very nervous

"Just Hajime is fine,nice to meet you Sahara-san" Hajime smiled

"Oh just Shuichi please I..have been waiting all my life for this I mean..er.. I will ask you a series of questions and you just have to be honest" He ended up dropping his flash cards with all the question"I'm...how..please forgive me"

Hajime helped collect the cards and flashed his million dollar smile that makes anyone blush,Shuichi included "Don't worry just take your time"

Shuichi blushed hard and thought 'No wonder he was voted one of the best actors of all time his gorgeous'

"Excuse me,are we still having an interview?" Hajime asked laughing at the dazed expression for Shuichi

"Yes I..you know what I won't use the cards I will just ask you the questions from my heart!" Shuichi yelled

*cricket noises*

Hajime ended up bursting in laughter "you should try out for the next Danganronpa movie you'd make a great protagonist"

With Nagito at his interview

His interviewer was far from nervous, Kokichi and Nagito were almost in sync.

"No no no wait so your telling me that one scene of you cutting your arm for Junko's was real?!" Kokichi asked

Nagito waved his robot hand "Of course it was you think this is a prop? No way hurts like hell let me tell ya"

"That's insane!"

"You want to know what's insane practicing my 'evil laugh' everyday for 3 hours straight just to perfect it! Don't get me wrong I love the laugh but the ending is damn near impossible to perfect"

Kokichi ended up falling on the ground eyes full of tears of joy "amazing best antagonist ever! And I have to say the white hair dye suits you Neehee"

"That laugh would be perfect for an antagonist actually maybe you should try out for the antagonist role in the next movie"

Kokichi blushed at the compliment "I doubt I'd be picked but..I can try"