💼His a father your Honor ❓

✍🏽Hello I am obsessed with Family Au so this is a brand new story basically not in line with the others so I just wanted to see how you guys feel about it,if you like it I can do a separate story about it if not I'll just drop it✍🏽

Enjoy!

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

___________________**____________________
Izuru Kamukura successful 35 year old lawyer of Hope's peak,the man has never ever lost a case in his life.

But for the first time in all his 10 years of experience,Izuru Kamukura wished he did.

Why? Because he won a custody battle with his ex wife Junko Eroshima and now he has a 7 year child to look after with zero experience whatsoever and zero fucks to give.

Its official this was going to be the hardest experience of his life no law school could top this.

Will he manoeuvre through this or has he finally found a challenge he can't handle?

How hard can parenting really be?

•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■
Sneak peak 1

The car doors slammed with so much force it nearly came off as the child ran in the mansion with tears in his eyes.

"Get down here young man and pick up your bags!" Izuru yelled running after the child

"No I hate you so much!" He slammed the bedroom door crying even harder "I heard you talk to uncle Makoto on the phone you never even wanted me!"

"I..well..who says you can eavesdrop on adults conversation?!" Izuru panicked "I am your father Harold"

"My name is Hajime!"

•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■
Sneak peak 2

Nagito was tired of living the 8 year old just wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

"We have a new student today class" Sonia clapped her hands in excitement

"Come on dude don't be so sad" Kazuichi tried to lift up Nagito's head but ended up falling to the ground "why is your hair so heavy?!"

"These no point I am going to die in a pity full of despair Kazuichi you deserve a better friend than me" Nagito sighed dramatically "I am sooooo hopeless"

"Please welcome Hajime Hinata Kamukura to the class please" Chiaki yawned

As soon as Hajime walked in and Nagito saw him the albino's heart beat faster,he had the biggest smile on his face and instantly he found a reason to keep living.

"Mortal what is it?" Gundham asked "You haven't blinked for 2 minutes"

"Guys I..I..think I'm inlove" Nagito sang

■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■
Sneak peak 3

The doctors surrounded the unconscious boy,Hajime was fighting for his life and all Izuru could do was watch from the glass window.

His brother Makoto rushed in still in pajamas and hugged his little brother "I came as soon as I could I'm so sorry Izuru"

"Its fine before I wanted to get rid of him from my life" Izuru stared emotionless at his son "but now I can't see my life with him"

■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■
Sneak peak 4

Gundham was nervous his never asked out anyone out before,good thing his bestfriends were there too.

"Mortal what if she says no" Gundham was sweating and could barely stand up without support

"You're better than trash like me anyway so you're fine" Nagito smiled

"You dumbass! You're not trash" Hajime hit Nagito's head "Gundham just go up there and tell her she's pretty unless she's really ugly because lying is bad"

"You're an overlord she would be insane not to accept you" Kazuichi adjusted his friends scarf "andd really cute so this should be easy"

All three boys stared at Kazuichi like his crazy.

"What its ok to compliment your friend right? Besides I'm wearing socks" Kazuichi lied

"Ohhhhh" all three boys responded

But that was a lie,Kazuichi actually meant it and that's not all,he started to realise that he has feelings for Gundham but these no point now because his bestfriend likes the popular girl Miu and all he can do now is watch as he slips away.

End
___________________**_____________________

✍🏽Out as soon as you tell me you like it please comment and let me know ✍🏽