Love at no sight🍨💓🌸

✍🏽Ok so Its official,I am obsessed with family Au, anyway✍🏽

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the character is remembering the excat words someone else said to them before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

__________________💕👀 ____________________
Hajime Togami was your average 4 year old boy,he read atleast 2 stories with his father Byakuya and only askes for help half the time
( Don't be a meanie reading is hard for some people)

He makes sure his room is really clean..well most of the time..sometimes...ok rarely but atleast you can still see the floor so that's good enough for him,his father would strongly disagree.

He always gives his papa Makoto hugs especially when they're watching their favourite show Hopes Peak: Parenting Diaries.

He always listens to his father's endless talks about their Togami family legacy,and only falls asleep 4 minutes after he starts talking,soo his considerate too.

And his absolute favourite and best of the best thing to do is to make kusamochi with his papa!

See he has a pretty normal life but something fells like its missing in it,he just didn't know what.

What Hajime didn't know was he was about to meet the something missing or should I say someone who was missing.

●●●●●
Makoto hated this part of the day,waking up his husband and son in the morning. Both get really bad moods when woken up but get into worser moods when they're late, so you couldn't win with these two.

He took a deep breathe,still in bed and gently shook his husband who was fast asleep snoring loudly.

"Babe its time to get up" Makoto whispered

Nothing,let it be known to everybody that Byakuya Togami is the hardest person to wake up.

Makoto tried everything, yelling through a
megaphone, zapping his body with a tazer, crashing a pair of cymbals above his head, dropping a bucket of water on him and still nothing!

He was about to give up but he remembered his husband's biggest weakness
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MONEY

Makoto grabbed a single monocoin from his wallet and held it above a lighter and instantly Byakuya was up with the monocoin in his hands.

"I'm so sorry my love" Byakuya cooed "I didn't mean to wake up late"

"Awwww how sweet,its ok Babe as long as your awake now" Makoto smiled

"I was talking to the money" Byakuya scoffed tucking it carefully in his chest pocket  "There now you'll be with someone who actually values you"

Makoto rolled his eyes and made his way to the belly of the beast. His 4 year old son Hajime!

Hajime still curled up in the blankets holding his favourite orange blanket, snored softly.

Makoto was almost tempted to just let him skip school and stay home with him BUT he needed to stay strong!

Makoto didn't need to waste time on him because

1. He really hates morning a

2. Can't function without atleast more sleep in him

So he grabbed his secret weapon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An orange!

Pealing each slice one by one just above the sleeping toddler,he made sure the smell.of citrus surrounded him.