💧See you again ☁️

✍🏽Get your tissues everyone its time for some angst please tell me what you think, I could do a part 2 of them watching it or a fluffy one shot just pick thanks ✍🏽

✍🏽Thanks so much for beta reading blissxlemon your the best🥰✍🏽

A type of action

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

🎬

_________________🎮🕊 _____________________
Chiaki sat in her cabin with Monomi, the killing game was finally coming to an end and she would soon be revealed as the traitor.

However there was one last task she had to do before its all over.

"Hey, are you recording?" Chiaki yawned

Monomi zoomed in the camera at Chiaki,she was still trying to find a way to use it with her paws.

"Love,love I think its on now!" Monomi giggled "make it short and quick before that nasty old bear finds out."

"Right, well, hi guys if I do this right,you all will be free and find out about this killing game being fake." Chiaki tucked in a strand of her hair "And you'll realise how the world fell to despair...and that you all played a roll in it."

"Which is ok!"Monomi added "It wasn't your fault at all, and remember everyone makes mistakes it's all part of growing up."

"Yeah! It's like a video game! The character always faces big boss levels and don't always beat them, but learn from the bosses power moves and-.."

"I think they get it, Chiaki..."Monomi mumbled

"Oh right sorry,the point is don't beat yourself up about it,I know you all will work together and bring hope back into the world!"Chiaki smiled "Even though I won't be there physically when it happens,I'll always be watching from afar."

She could feel tears at the edge of her eyes "I will always cherish the memories we spent together,all the crime scenes we investigated,laughs we shared...I truly am happy, even in the end"

One tear drop but she quickly wiped it off her cheeks "Sorry, there must be something wrong with my program, A.Is don't cry...but anyway I just wanted you all to know that I really love you."

"And I love you too, even though I wasn't the best teacher.."Monami teared up "You guys were the best students I ever had.."

"Now don't cry, ok? It's not good for you. I don't have any regrets at all, meeting you all made everything all worth it, and hopefully I'll see you all again.."Chiaki giggled "I wonder how you all look after seeing this?"

"You all are probably all grown up and have families of your own!" Monomi waved her paw on the camera screen "But don't think because your big you can be mean to other people! That's a big no no."

"I have so much more to say to you all,well let's see.."Chiaki sat crossed legged on the floor "Kazuichi, I hope you finally let go of Sonia. Go be with someone who will actually likes you back.

"Yeah! Like a certain Ultimate Breeder!"(Hm..I wonder who?)

"Thanks Monomi,as for Gundham I wish you the best in ruling the dark realms,never change for anyone." Chiaki looked away from the camera "Sonia, I know this probably isn't the best time to say this, but I secretly had a crush on you."

"Crush? No! You loved her!" Monami argued

"Monomi, stop embarrassing me!" Chiaki puffed up her cheeks "Now this isn't as romantic anymore... I doubt you'd like a program, so I never confessed,but I hope you move on and find someone who makes your heart race like you did mine."