☁️If I could turn back time💧

Enjoy!

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

____________________🤵💒___________________

It was a beautiful day in Hope peak,the weather couldn't have been more perfect and love was in the air.

A brunette average to most was leading a tall white haired male up a hill making sure the other didn't hurt himself on the way.

The two were bestfriends,they did everything together from monthly doctor visits to weekly sleepovers.

Their friends all knew how inseparable they were and always included the other everytime they had plans.

Who are they you may ask? None other than Hajime Hinata and Nagito Komaeda. They may be different in person alittle,Nagito being shy and kind to everyone,Hajime being confident and blunt to everyone but they made it work.

Back to the present,Nagito was currently blindfolded with Hajime leading the way, the brunette had a surprise for his bestfriend for it was their friendship anniversary.

They have been friends for 10 years now and its safe to say these were the best 10 years of their life.

"Come on Hinata-kun we have been walking for hours" Nagito whined "Can I finally take off this blindfold now?"

"Not yet" Hajime chuckled moving slightly faster "we're almost there"

"If I'm slowing you down why don't you just carry me" Nagito teased

He was met with silence until.

"Ok" Hajime swooped up Nagito in his arms with ease "I should carry you more often,your pretty light"

Nagito blushed hiding his face on Hajime's chest,he was too shy to respond Hajime knew this and continued the journey in a comfortable silence.

After a few minutes Hajime stopped and gently put Nagito on the ground. Nagito waved his hands around to try and feel the surprise.

"You can't touch it silly,here" Hajime unwrapped the knot on the blindfold,his hands brushed passed his bestfriend's white curly hair. It was soft to the touch almost like a cloud.

Nagito smiled he knew how much Hajime loved his hair so he didn't stop him,these are the moments that both treasure for life,just being in each others presence.

Hajime finally snapped out of his gaze and removed the blindfold. He stood infront of Nagito waving jazz hands in the air to emphasise the surprise.

Nagito Ofcourse laughed at his silliness and looked behind the shorter male to see the surprise,he gasped.

An orange blanket laid on the ground with a picnic basket full of Nagito's favourite food bagels! Cute four leaf clover shaped pancakes all neatly stacked up with strawberries on the top.

Two vanilla scented candles lay on each side of the blanket also Nagito's favourite,a plastic jar of orange juice with two glasses next to it and finally the scenery itself a beautiful sunset.

Eveything was set up with such thought it made Nagito tear up but thats not what made everything so perfect there in the centre of it all was Hajime, giving Nagito his famous smile that can make anyone blush atleast it did for Nagito.