🍨Taking your own advice 🌸

✍🏽🤭I'm really excited to type this one the request came from this amazing person P-PLUT0 hopefully I do this right✍🏽

Enjoy!

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

____________________🍊🍀____________________
The 12 year old woke up on his king sized bed,the previous events still played in his mind.

For a moment he thought it was all a dream  until he touched his hair and felt the tiny knots he remembered having detangle leaving his hair smooth to the touch.

He smiled remembering the conversation he had with his future self.
《Flashback starts》

"If this is the future I am going to have then I might as well end my suffering now!" Younger Nagito yelled with tears in his eyes "I'd rather die than have such a life! Actually a life like this isn't worth livi-.."

"No that's wrong!" The older one interrupted "So very wrong. We have ultimates as friends because we realised that we deserve to have friendships too, yes the cancer is slowly killing us but we are still alive now so might as well enjoy living our life to the fullest than worthy about things we can't even change!"

《Flashback ends》

To think all this happened because of one person.

"Hajime Hinata" Nagito blushed thinking about the reserve student "if your the person who shows me love in the future then I guess I could try and speak to you maybe we could even..be friends?"

The child got up to prepare for school,the sound of small feet hitting the marble floor echoed across the mansion.

Nagito was rich ok no not just rich stinking rich. His parents used to own a very successful tech company which is still being run till this day by a family friend Usami and is owned by Nagito.

Every month he receives large sums of money from Usami who was like an aunt to him,some business partners even buy the child cars,planes,helicopters you name it Nagito has it.

And let's not forget the lottery he keeps winning every single year without even trying!

So it's true Nagito Komaeda is extremely covered financially despite his parents death but money can only take you so far in this world.

Yes he can buy the warmest blanket in the world but nothing warms your heart more than a hug from someone you care about.

Yes he can pay people to tell him how great and amazing he is but nothing brings joy to your ears than hearing complements from someone who genuinely means it.

Yes he can buy as many stuffed animals to hug when his lonely but at the end of the day he is still very much alone and that hurts him,cuts him so deep that most nights he cries himself to sleep.

If only someone loved him,that's always been his dream but maybe a certain reserve student can make that happen.

Nagito went outside where his aunt Usami was waiting in the limo and was off to school.

■□■□■□■□■□
Hajime was late,tired and extremely hungry. He just got out of his 5th job yes you read right 5th when he realised he still had class to go for.