The songs I made for you ☘🍊

✍🏾Did I do this at 3 am? Yes I did..Do I regret it? Nope anyway school is tomorrow for most sooo goodluck to you all and all those  who already started I'm so sorry ✍🏾

Enjoy!

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

____________________👬🎵____________________
"So do I just sit here or..?" Nagito was nervous he didn't understand why he agreed to this interview in the first place

Nagito Komaeda biggest musician in Hope's peak,his known mainly for his love songs but what surprises everyone is the fact that he doesn't have a significant other.

He only fell in love once as a teenager but he didn’t treat his partner right and the two broke up,however Nagito still thinks about him all the time actually so much that he makes songs about them.

Everyone wanted to know who his inspiration was but the albino would simply laugh and brush it off,only dropping small hint here and there.

He was used to being alone so he didn't bother looking for them.

This morning he received a phone call from his agent Nekomaru Nedia about an interview concerned his latest song.

'The sweet smell of Citrus in the morning'

Now in a room wearing a blindfold Nagito waited for the mystery interviewer "If this is a joke then I'm not amuse-.."

"I apologise for my late arrival" A soft voice spoke up "My father was so excited for me about this interview that he called as many  friends as he possibly could and told them the news"

The first thing Nagito noticed was the aroma it was sweet,fruity almost like oranges he only knew one person who smelled like that.

"It ok I understand" Nagito smiled "So normally I can see who exactly is interviewing-.."

"Right I'm sorry I tend not to concentrate when I'm given direct eye contact so I feel more comfortable this way again I'm really sorry"

Nagito shook his head quickly "it's alright I don't need my eyes to see the amazing hope radiating from your body"

The interviewer laughed "it's funny you sound like someone I knew a long time ago"

There was an awkward silence until the interviewer cleared his throat "right but that's not why your here,so tell me Komaeda-sama have you ever been inlove?"

Different memories flooded Nagito's mind and he couldn't help but feel his eyes water slightly one particular memory will forever be in his heart.

《Memory starts》

Nagito was at the beach collecting sea shells his beloved skipped class just because the ultimate luck wasn't feeling well and yet Nagito didn't appreciate it.

"Hey I found more shells look" His love smiled holding an arm full of shells

Nagito scoffed "I guess even reserve students are smart enough to collect shells then again your pretty much useless everywhere else"

His lover's smile dropped slightly "I know what will cheer you up my cloud just wait a second!"

He ran off leaving Nagito on his own,the albino kicked the sand in frustration "I don't get it I ask for love and I get it but with the most unworthy, human- no dust particle in the world,just my luck"