💧Proper goodbye ☁️

✍Here's alittle angst as per usual a little shout out to these talented people Bethwrites22,pilgrimxge and finally my bestie Kokichi_STEP_OnME also all of you for reading,thank you so much 💖✍

A type of action

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

🎬

_________________😇🕊 _____________________

The dull hospital room made the man in it feel even more lonely than he already was.

Hajime stared at his reflection for what seemed like the 100th time that day alone, trying so hard to smile only to come up with a frown.

One drop

Two drops

Three drops

He sighed again looking out the window at the rain.

He was so deep in his little world that he didn't hear foot steps behind him,foot steps so soft that the average human would fail to pick it up,then again Hajime was far from average after all he is the ultimate hope.

Warmth surrounded the brunette and he couldn't help but smile leaning into the touch.

He knew who it was before he turned around to see.

There was a comfortable silence between the two.

Four drops

Five drops

Six drops

"The rain is beautiful isn't it Nagito?" Hajime shut his eyes taking in the scent of it "Quite frankly it gives me a sense of nostalgia"

Nagito chuckled pulling his lover closer until his head was on his shoulder.

"Sometimes its better to let go of that nostalgia Hinata-kun" Nagito fingers taced Hajime's jaw "don't you agree?"

Hajime's laughter echoed through out the room,soon Nagito joined in too a few minutes later they calmed down.

"You were late today" Hajime pouted "I get rather lonely without you my cloud"

"Oh Hinata-kun" Nagito gently kissed Hajime's hair "I wasn't late,you were just too early for me"

Again Hajime laughed till he was breathless.

Seven drops

Eight drops

Nine drops

"I guess your right Nagito" Hajime finally faced Nagito,brushing his fingers at the albino's face with a worried expression on his face "have you been eating my cloud? You look pale"

"Hajime"

"You really need to think about your health you know"

"Listen"

"Remind me to bake you bagels just the way you love them at home"

"You"

"And after we can stargaze,picking our favourite stars"