☘🍊See you soon 💧☁️

✍🏾My attempt to do angst soo here we go✍🏾

Enjoy!

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

__________________💔_______________________
Everything was set,his plan was about to succeed. Nagito Komaeda was going to uncover the traitor,finally going to be useful to the ultimates.

He lay on the floor with his arms and legs tied all that was left was the spear,to give him the final blow.

Somehow his good luck interfered and everything was done smoothly he was worried about what bad luck he'd receive in return.

Nagito waited for death,crying as he looked up at the roof of the building.

He wasn't crying because of the pain of the cuts or the spear that was about to hit him no he was crying because of the love he'd leave behind.

Hajime Hinata. Yes the reserve student somehow stole his heart and had no intentions of returning it.

Sadly he was sure the brunette didn't love him back,he was sure Hajime had feelings for someone else, anyone is better than him atleast to Nagito.

So he decided to use these last few moments to remember the fun memories they had.

The day the first met at the beach.

The first class trail they investigated.

All the free times events they had.

Nagito opening up about his past.

Nagito confessing he was inlove with him but Ofcourse the despair disease ruined it.

All of that brought a smile to his face.

Just as the albino shut his eyes to finally rest a banging on the door brought him back to reality.

"Hello anyone in here?" Hajime called

'Ofcourse my luck would torture me like this now' Nagito thought

Hajime stood on the other side trying to open the door,but it was locked from the inside.

He wiggled the handle to try and unlock it but nothing.

"Whose there?!" Hajime yelled

Panic,he started to try using force to open it but nothing.

"Whose in there?!" Hajime kicked the door hard "answer me!"

Nagito finally had enough of the noise, shutting his eyes he responded "I'm sorry Hinata-kun"

"Komaeda?!" Hajime was seriously panicking now "why are you apologising?! Open the door I promise I'll forgive you"

"There somethings even you can't forgive Hinata-kun" Nagito whispered

"Open the door Komaeda" Hajime slapped the door

All he was left with was silence.

"Open the door Komaeda!"

"..."

"Open this door dammit!"

"...."

"I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME NOW OPEN THIS DOOR NAGITO KOMAEDA!"